1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Ongoing Obama Controversy

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jinn, Dec 7, 2008.

1. jinn

jinn New Member

I noted this evening that, finally, one of the major national news networks indicated that a story was forthcoming regarding the Obama citizenship controversy.

No doubt, despite vigorous urging by the Dem. Party to desist, the others will now feel compelled to speak, lest MSNBC (?) reap the "scoop" benefits alone.

This may well prove to be an unprecedented political event; or, on the other hand, after sufficient money has been slimed around, it will prove to have all been "just a mistake"........................
  2. Sasha88

Sasha88 New Member

From what I read he has yet to come up with a certified copy of his birth certificate with a time and a Doctor's name also the ambassador to the U.S.from Kenya says he was born in Kenya .
  3. JDS

JDS Former Guest

Ain't happening..http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081208/ap_on_go_su_co/scotus_obama_1

This was obvious all along, and this is why the story received little play....

All sorts of things aren't going to happen and to give them lots of coverage would crowd out the stuff that is happening, has happened or might actually happen.

As any TV journalist will say, to be informed one must read newspapers.

You might like this story for example

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationw...-citizen8-2008dec08,0,6500899.story?track=rss

Or this

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-obama-birth-certificate1dec08,0,7258812.story

http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/jun/27/obamas-birth-certificate-part-ii/
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  4. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

'If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed;
    If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.'
    -Mark Twain
  5. JDS

JDS Former Guest

Knowing the history of newspapers from Mark Twain's day to the present is helpful and enlightening.

I can offer insight via PM if you're interested.

Whatever. This link
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...icate-part-ii/

explores the question with much care and asks

"How do you prove something to people who come to the facts believing, out of fear or hatred or maybe just partisanship, that they’re being tricked? "

There isn't a good answer, which suggests no answer for fringe theorists...........and which may free them to believe what ever wild notions they may prefer.............
    On the other hand, this isn't the way rational discourse, science, and weird stuff like that.......can proceed.

Personally I know that flying saucers are directing the Federal Government.....and all verifiable information to the contrary is a conspiracy to hide the Truth.......Voices have informed me of all of this............
  6. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

JDS, a Certification of Live Birth is NOT a Birth Certificate!!!!! Stop pretending it is... For instance, a Certification of Live Birth is not sufficient for even getting your kids on some local soccer teams. They want the Birth Certificate. Why would we ask for less to become our nation's highest leader?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=81943

Post the Birth Certificate and I'll buy your story once and for all...

Ask yourself, why would he NOT post the birth certificate? Or, ask the UFOs you converse with...
  7. JDS

JDS Former Guest

A certificate of birth and a "birth certificate" are the same thing. This isn't complicated.

That's why State of Hawaii officials said it's an authentic birth certificate...etc.
    ....and maybe in part why the Supreme Court dismissed the whole issue without bothering to comment, despite Clarence Thomas (most qualified) involvement....

It's very clear situation in terms of reasonable and responsible perception...My flying saucer voices don't even know about this subject. They only talk to me about the Bittenberg people, Henry Kissinger, the Trilateral Commission and Black Helicopters that I frequently see in my back yard.........
  8. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

We'll see JDS. I've heard arguments that a COLB can be produced from any valid Birth Certificate from anywhere. I'm not buying why the 'Birth Certificate' has been sealed and this COLB has been released. By the way JDS, that COLB has been available for public scrutiny for a long time before the election took place. Why the Birth Certificate hasn't been released makes no sense to me but alas most Americans care nothing about this issue.

The 'Birth Certificate' has been sealed by the HI governor. Why?...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=79174

Most Americans are only concerned about what amuses them... Matters of Government or Constitutionality are of little importance to an MTV generation. "Like, that's soooo boring..."

You may be right about the issue but Obama should address the allegations. Staying silent and letting his wife rant on to API about the issue is just a bit odd...

Even a real Birth Certificate doesn't address the Indonesia issue.

I will say this though. It doesn't matter how the natural born argument works out, Americans are going to learn the true Obama before 4 years are over. We're seeing restraint and even a bit of a Conservative air about Obama in the pre-Innauguration days but he will try to impose his wild social agendas before his first term ends. If he doesn't, he lied to both sides.
  9. Deathbunny

Deathbunny Former Guest

1) A certificate of live birth is a birth certificate. Obama's:
    http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate
    is a perfectly standard example of a Hawaian birth certificate. My aunt was born in Hawaii. That's what her birth certificate looks like.
    2) Addressing baseless allegations won't help, it'll only add meaning to something that is meaningless. If a guy kept telling people you were from Mars, wouldja really waste time arguing with him? Or try to convince people you weren't a Martian? Baseless allegations simply aren't worth a response. People believe what they want. Often in spite of evidence to the contrary.
    3) Exactly what is "the Indonesian issue?"
  10. tireman7.62x54r

tireman7.62x54r New Member

[​IMG]

1. Hospital name is missing
    2. Doctor's name is missing
    3. Doctor's signature is missing
    4. Mothers age is not listed
    5. Fathers age is not listed
    6. Would Obama's fathers race be listed as African? (African is not a race).

There is also the questions about Obama's mother giving up American citizenship when she married an Indonesian & went to live in Indonesia.

Does Obama's passport show American or Indonesian citizenship?

Did Obama ever register for the draft?
  11. Deathbunny

Deathbunny Former Guest

1, 2, 3, = Many states did not require that information in the early '60's. Some still do not. Prior to the mid-1940's most people weren't born in hospitals, many without a doctor present; so many birth certificates didn't require that info. Ditto for 4 & 5.
    6. Yes, it would. In 1961 "African" was listed as a race.
    You can't "give up" citizenship by getting married. It requires that you renounce your citizenship. See here for details:
    http://travel.state.gov/law/citizenship/citizenship_776.html
    Also note section F. Parents can't renounce citizenship on behalf of their minor children. Even if Obama's mom did, it wouldn't affect HIS citizenship.
    His passport was issued by the USA.
  12. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

His mother married Mr. Soetoro in Indonesia. To enter public school in Indonesia, students were required to accept Indonesian citizenship. During this time in Indonesia's history (war time), Indonesia required sole citizenship. To accept citizenship in Indonesia was to renounce prior citizenship affiliations. Obama's mother chose to allow Barack (aka: Barry Soetoro) to become an Indonesian citizen to enter their public school system, thereby forfeiting US citizenship. I know that stinks but minors hold very little power over their legal rights.

And here's the proof that little Barry Soetoro entered public school in Indonesia...

[​IMG]
  13. Deathbunny

Deathbunny Former Guest

See above: You can't "give up" citizenship by getting married. It requires that you renounce your citizenship. See here for details:
    http://travel.state.gov/law/citizens...nship_776.html
    Also note section F. Parents can't renounce citizenship on behalf of their minor children. Even if Obama's mom did, it wouldn't affect HIS citizenship.
  14. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Deathbunny in order to truly judge your agenda on this I have one question. Would you be saying the same things if Obama were a pub?
  15. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Voices have informed me of all of this............
    JDS, try extending the alum foil a little lower, tucking it under your ear lobes. This really helped me! :p