Only 17% of US guns reaching Mexico, NOT 90%

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ponycar17, Apr 2, 2009.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I know MarlinT posted another thread on this subject but I thought the Foxnews.com article was noteworthy as well.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/ele...-percent-guns-mexico-fraction-number-claimed/

What we're seeing is yet another instance of 'crisis' creation by dang liberals in order to incite social action on a non-issue. This is a blatant attempt to fabricate fact in order to influence public perception, and inevitably make the public more accepting of broader gun control measures. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  2. 94z07

94z07 New Member

But but but...

"Even if it's only one gun that's one gun too many. Think of the children!"

and

"Those Mexicans are just doing the thuggary that Americans are too lazy to do."
  3. artabr

artabr New Member

Fox busted Obozo and the Hildabeast's bubble on this but I wonder if any of the other members of the MSM will report the truth? I doubt it. :mad:

Art
  4. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Art, I had to do a Google search to find the article. The article was no longer on Foxnews.com's main page. At lunch today it was the main story. I wonder if someone got PO'd *just a bit* about the article belittling the administration's flagrant lies in a very mocking way?
  5. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Thanks everybody for posting what you did.

Pony. See, Fox isn’t as ‘conservative’ as most people think they are. Thanks for the article! The more the better.

Art, while I like your optimism, you know the MSM (Dems) will never tell the truth if it doesn’t fit their agenda. I’m not letting FOX slide by either.

94, "Those Mexicans are just doing the thuggary that Americans are too lazy to do."

THAT, is funny.