Only criminals reap benefits of gun control

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by satellite66, Jul 13, 2006.

1. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Democrats Gun Control Laws Are A Failure-Only Criminals Reap Benefits of Gun Control!
    July 12, 2006
    Vox Populi, The Rogue Jew

Washington DC, the home of our nations Constitution and where the Second Amendment of the Constitution, a citizens Right to own and possess a gun has been trampled on by leftist liberals has become home to the biggest crime problem in the United States.

Just hours after declaring a crime alert in our nations capitol, two groups of tourists were robbed at gunpoint on the National Mall, both by men dressed all in black. The U.S. Park Police, who patrol the Mall and are separate from the D.C. police, posted more officers in the area in response.

Because of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation, the only ones who are allowed to carry gun in DC are cops and criminals. Thanks to the Hitlery Clintons and the Ted Kennedys of our country, law abiding citizens are left without any means of self defense.

In the state of Florida where its law abiding citizens are allowed to carry concealed weapons is experiencing its lowest crime rate since 1971.

Liberal Democrats have the same opinion on a citizens right to gun ownership that Stalin, Lenin, Castro, and Hitler had. History should remind us the disaster that occured under their leadership.

Citizens are left with two choices. They can either rely on the kindness of criminals, or they can protect themselves. The choice is obvious. Yet liberal cities continue to rely on the kindness of criminals.

Washington, D.C. is famous for its insanely restrictive anti-gun laws. It has been illegal since 1976 to have an assembled and loaded firearm, even in your home, in D.C. Carrying a handgun for self-protection is against the law. For some reason, Democrats seem to be unable to explain the dramatic 72 percent rise in the D.C. homicide rate between 1976 and 2001, even as the national homicide rate plummeted 36 percent over the same period.

Gov. Bush was quoted in the Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel noting, “Law abiding citizens that have guns for protection actually probably are part of the reason we have a lower crime rate.”

Gun Control Sucks

Florida is one of 40 states with “right-to-carry” statutes that give citizens the ability to carry concealed handguns with the proper license. Last year, Florida also passed legislation that enables citizens to “stand their ground” and fight back when attacked in a public place where they have a right to be.

Liberal Democrats have a tendency to side themselves with criminals. They defend convicted killers like Mumia Abu Jamal and Stanley “Tookie” Williams, they stand by like mute idiots while Democrat Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney punches a Capitol Police Office, and the spiritual voice of the Democratic Party, Senator Ted Kennedy drives under the influence of alcohol and kills the woman he was having an affair with. It’s no wonder criminals flock toward the Democrats.

From NewsMax.Com:

Criminals favor Democrat candidates by more than a 2-to-1 margin, said Christopher Uggen, a professor at the University of Minnesota who specializes in felon voting issues.

Based on 30,000 Florida criminals, a 27.2 percent turnout and a 68.9 percent bias toward Democrats, he estimates a gain of 5,622 votes for the Democrat nominee and only 2,538 for President Bush.

“Gov. Bush has once again demonstrated progressive thinking, and a clear understanding about what works to stop criminals in their tracks,” said CCRKBA Chairman Alan Gottlieb. “Legally-armed citizens are a threat to nobody but criminals, and Florida’s crime statistics prove that the presence of firearms in the hands of law-abiding citizens benefits the entire community. In explaining why crime rates have dropped, we think Gov. Bush nailed it.”

“Isn’t it ironic,” added CCRKBA Executive Director Joe Waldron, “that while Florida, with an armed citizenry, is enjoying a drop in crime, Washington, D.C., where citizens are legally disarmed, is experiencing a crime epidemic? In the nation’s capitol, where the Second Amendment has been literally suspended by municipal government fiat, armed assaults are up 18 percent in the past month and robberies have jumped 14 percent. Yet law-abiding citizens cannot arm themselves for protection. It’s an outrage.”

“No matter where they live,” Gottlieb concluded, “American citizens have a right to defend themselves. Progressive states like Florida with sensible concealed carry and self-defense laws will lead this nation out of the Dark Ages of insane gun control and broken justice systems. This new data shows that the gun control and criminal rights extremists have been wrong, something we’ve known all along.”

If the Liberals of the Democratic Party truly cared about crime and America’s law abiding citizens, then maybe they should care less about the criminal, and more about the law abiding citizen, but then they would have to condemn more then half of their party’s membership.

As far as I’m concerned, instead of the TSA molesting old ladies in our nations airports, they should be handing every passenger on a plane a loaded gun. Islamic Terrorist threatens the passenger, passengers in return shoot and kill the Islamic Terrorist. End of Story! Thanks for playing.

With Islamic terrorism knocking on our front door, every law abiding citizen should be out buying a gun and learning how to shoot it. And when the Islamic Terrorists decide to bring their party to our back yard, the answer is simple….We shoot them and we kill them. It does’nt get any easier then that.

Link
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

A - M E N ! ! ! ! !

Thanks for posting this item, 66.
  3. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

If we could just get the politicians to figure this out.........
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

How far the Democrat Party has fallen since Truman. :mad:

Pops
  5. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

So true. Truman had the stones to drop the bomb and the current crop gets weepy over underwear on the heads of terrorists. :mad:
  6. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Now this is exactly the kind story that I expect from a Jew. Any other spin on the truth would be rediculous.

Very good article, but it is hard to change peoples minds, especially the left of this country. When it comes to weapons they put there fingers in there ears and start humming the Dems song of hear comes the chief while not looking at you.
  7. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Good post SAT66
  8. Bernie109

Bernie109 Former Guest

One of the newest debates about gun control, dems ask. "If you was a terrorist, where would you operate? In a Red State where guns are readily available or in a Blue state where you cannot get a gun?

My response was: "In a Blue state because any hostage I would want to take would be unlikely to shoot back. Since I would need explosives and other forbidden items, I could load real AK's (Not the semi auto civilian legal versions) alongside the other items I would need to smuggle into my op area.

Before operating in a Red State, I would hire Liberal lawers to go before me and disarm my intended victims."
  9. Bernie109

Bernie109 Former Guest

Criminals would love a public disarmament law. They could then smuggle weapons alongside the drugs and other contraband they already bring over.
    Alongside "Meth labs," They would have "Ammo labs".
  10. henry0reilly

henry0reilly New Member

Hitlery

"Hitlery Clinton" - I'd never heard that one before, it has a ring of truth to it.