OOPS !!!!! He Did It Again.....

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Marlin, May 25, 2011.

1. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Latest Obozo faux pas in today's WorldNetDaily. I saw this yesterday evening in an AP release, too. It was bad enough the last time he visited the Queen; Now this...... :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[FONT=palatino, times new roman, georgia, times][FONT=Verdana,][SIZE=-1]OBAMA WATCH CENTRAL
    WND
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Palatino,][SIZE=+2]D'oh! Forget '57 states,' Obama still thinks it's 2008

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Palatino,][SIZE=+1]President mistakenly writes wrong year in guest book at Westminster Abbey[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=-1]Posted: May 24, 2011
    3:30 pm Eastern

[/SIZE] [FONT=Palatino,]By Joe Kovacs
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Palatino,] [SIZE=-1] WND [/SIZE]
    President Obama wrote down the year 2008 instead of 2011 when signing the guest book today at Westminster Abbey in London.
    [​IMG]
    President Obama signed the year 2008 instead of 2011 while touring Westminster Abbey in London.

The U.S. commander in chief wrote a brief note, stating:
    It is a great privilege to commemorate our common heritage, and common sacrifice. Barack Obama
    24 May 2008
    Obama was heard to ask what the day's date was, and while he got the month and day's date correct, he was three years off in the year.
    Commenting on the error, top-rated radio host Rush Limbaugh noted, "You know, if Sarah Palin had thought this was 2008, Katie Couric would have stormed the CBS anchor desk last night and tried to take over the news just to report it. No, seriously. If Reagan or Palin thought it was three years ago? They're making excuses for Obama, he's jet lagged, he was tired, any number of things."

Limbaugh continued: "You can say what you want about Herman Cain, but he knows what year it is. Obama thinks it's 2008. How do you do that? ...

"Maybe this is what he means by 'leading from behind.' Maybe he wants history to know he was there in 2008 and is responsible for all that's happened since. Maybe he was trying to pull a fast one on everybody. Or maybe he thinks he's still in campaign mode. We know he's campaigning."

This is not the first major oops moment for the president.
    During the presidential campaign of 2008, Obama claimed he had visited 57 states, with two more to go:

[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and for those who remember

some guy called obozo clueless before the election and was bagged for it by the TV show host ( letterman ?) he responded about how he hardly knew what day it was and the host touted that was ludicrous , the person running for the highest office not knowing what day it was , , whoever was the host owes the guest a apology now ,

its proven ...
  3. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

That blooming idiot doesn't even know his name without a note card or teleprompter.
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

id·i·ot

   /ˈɪd[​IMG]i[​IMG]ət/ [​IMG] Show Spelled[id-ee-uh[​IMG]t] [​IMG] Show IPA
    –noun 1. an utterly foolish or senseless person.

2. Psychology . a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.
  5. Jim K

Jim K New Member

Well, I am no Obama fan, but he really is smarter than that and anyone is entitled to a boo-boo from time to time. But I have long wondered at the right wing portrayal of the president as some kind of evil genius, working with secrecy and deftness to impose a communist/marxist/jihadist regime on the U.S. I don't see it.

Obama is a moderatly intelligent former Chicago ward heeler, who is hopelessly out of his depth and uses bluster and BS to cover up his own lack of knowledge of even the basics of government. That is a shame and it is tragic that the American people allowed the left to sell the man as a brilliant intellectual, capable of great things.

Jim
  6. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Can't argue a word Jim.

Someone is pulling his strings. He's a marionette in a childrens play.

And the children are sucking up the dream.:(
  7. OcelotZ3

OcelotZ3 Former Guest

Yeah, anyone who graduates with a law degree, magna cum laude from Harvard, is by definition an idiot who can't think for himself.
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

This is an old article but i am posting the link anyway.

http://beartotheright.blogspot.com/2008/10/understanding-obama-is-he-pathological.html

YOu cant think he is off his rocker because your not dealing with a normal person. I bet there is a message there in the 2008 reference. YOu may not understand it and it may not make sence to us. However when you look at what bummer does you have to see it thru different eyes. it is good to refresh yourself about how he ticks from time to time. He is allways playing a chess game in his head. And only he knows the rules. For all we know its a message to someone.
    Last edited: May 26, 2011
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

cyclone man , not to argue but for me i'm seeing someone who thinks about himself , all eklse comes from elsewhere , look at his UN time , he'd often have to get consultation half way if a question was posed he did not have a answer for and those responces always came after he spoke with that weiland pratt ( fabians rep for the UK before being tossed ) another UN parasite , middleman for the soros group , now 2IC of UAF ( unite against facism) a group dedicated to stopping any anti islamic protests, they protest the EDL nearly every time while the islamics hide

same as they do here ... thats how it works and the mutt running it here is also a yes man for the "higher ups"
    Last edited: May 26, 2011
  10. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

point taken. He probably is stupider than a dog turd but I have this thing you see, fool me once shame on you, you aint fooling me again, period. So you see I am always gona dig into what makes someone tick and what might be on their mind. you just never know.
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

what scares me is that people like him now are almost untouchable , looks what has been shown about the guy .. if that sort of doubt came about a enlisted mans background and birth etc . they'd call a hearing to investigate it and hang the guy if he's pulled a fast one ( false birth certificate )

it aint like the old days where that sort of thing was encouraged

and for the office he holds!!!! and no-ones allowed to ask about it ??

Я желаю вам успеха моего друга ;)
  12. Python

Python Former Guest

Have you heard of the New World Order/One World Government? Have you heard of The Council On Foreign Relations, the Builderbergers, etc? Henry Kissinger (Builderbergs) states that Obama was groomed by these groups to be the Architect of the NWO and "bring the U.S. in line" for admittance. Do a search on Google & You Tube, it will help open your eyes.
  13. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

I'm sure the diploma is in a secure place right next to his original birth certificate and the rest of his assuredly stellar academic records. Not to
    mention the health recaord that are jealously guarded from public view.
  14. john_bud

john_bud Member

Obamarx wouldn't make such gaff's if there was a "printo-prompter" over the page so he could be told what to write.
  15. john_bud

john_bud Member

Oh, just noticed the comment on the "57 states". I now see that Obamarx was right. Since he's been elected I gone to some of the other 7 states:

State of Disillusionment
    State of Despair
    State of Denial
    State of Poverty
    State of Confusion
    State of Illegitimacy

And last but not least the State where 99.99999% of Obamarx voters live- Fantasyland
  16. ofitg

ofitg New Member

I might add, if you don't consider Google & YouTube to be prestigious sources, you can go directly to the Council on Foreign Relations website and read what the CFR president says about nations surrendering their sovereignty to implement "global governance" -

http://www.cfr.org/sovereignty/sovereignty-globalisation/p9903

It absolutely astounds me that anybody who loves our country would trust any politician - Republican or Democrat - who belongs to this organization.