Open Carry encounter, PA

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by aa1911, Nov 21, 2012.

1. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

2. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    OMG!!! Hollow points!!!!! What ever are we going to do?!?!?!

Cops here are the same way, I was accused of planning to kill people because I had critical defense in my .38. Um I carry it so I don't shoot anything behind the person. I pray I never have to pull the trigger.
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I think we should organize a national annual open carry week where every single person that lives in an open carry state that owns a firearm, open carrys for a solid week. That would "adjust" their protocol.
  4. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's
    Or give the anti-gun crowd a reason to decry OC and push for more legislation to ban it - then they can add their AWB to it all in the name of "making the streets safer from guns".
  5. Double D

This is exactly how they think. They want nothing more than to keep you afraid to open carry. Seems as though they already have YOU.
  6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

The guy screwed up by even giving the cop any information. He was going about his lawful business and unless the cop wanted to make an arrest he had not business even accosting the man. The cop sounds like an ignorant moron too.
  7. shorter260513

shorter260513 New Member

I have heard of this several times cops claiming illegal bullets but to my knowledge NJ is the only place that has made any law against hollow point ammo but just another a$$hole cop betting on the uninformed general public
  8. shorter260513

shorter260513 New Member

just organize the week Im in
  9. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member

Pick the place and time of your battles. Beaware the Liberals are in control they have just won a major victory. Now is not the time to take them. The Obama Dems will lose support in time. When they are going down attack with you OC agenda, not before.
  10. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    I don't ordinarily use HP but this makes me want to change just to be contrary. I suppose my preferred LSWC will be next on the forbidden list by anti-gun politicians and the minority of stooge officers who depend on those politicians for their jobs. To accurate and effective so they must be bad. Love legal advice from police officers who think their badge makes them infallible. Most of my cop buddies would have slapped them two up alongside the head just for wearing the same uniform they do and giving all of them a rep for being stupid.
  11. Double D

So, you dont open carry when its completely and totally legal? You cower down because the dems won the election? Please clarify. If its legal to ride your bicycle down the street but 2 people on that street dont like you doing it, you dont ride your bike?
    The liberals are emboldened and are standing up for everything they want and nobody is apposing them, we have a perfectly legal law and we are afraid to exercise our rights? It wont be long folks, they will be coming to get your guns.
  12. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

I carry hornady critical defense and open carry alot.I think the police think they should be the only one to carry guns.Which is pretty dumb because they usually arrive after the incident is over.Indiana has no laws as to what kind of ammo we can use.I use fmj for target and hollow point for personal protection.
  13. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

The whole thing is stupid; "why do you have those deadly hollow points?!!"

um, what the hell does it matter it's DEADLY force. dead is dead, whether I shoot you 15 times with FMJ's or 15 times with HP's, the end result is gonna be pretty much the same!

(except with FMJ's, I'll only be out about $2 where HP's I would be about $20 in the hole)
  14. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

I open carry every day and have yet to be stopped, but...

Don't talk to cops!!

The only thing you need to inform them is that you do not consent to any search or siezure of your person or property. Then, "Am I free to go?"

Anything else is just ammo for the cop to hold you (illegally) longer. They don't need to know what ammo you have in the first place, the only way they're gonna find out what I have is if they violate my 4A rights and remove my firearm to find out for themselves.
  15. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

It's legal for me to OC , but I don't .... I would rather that the "scum" have to worry about rather or not thier potential victum is going to kill them if attacked .