open letter from Frank Miller to Occupy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jack404, Nov 20, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://frankmillerink.com/

ANARCHY
    posted 11.7.2011
    Everybody’s been too damn polite about this nonsense:

The “Occupy” movement, whether displaying itself on Wall Street or in the streets of Oakland (which has, with unspeakable cowardice, embraced it) is anything but an exercise of our blessed First Amendment. “Occupy” is nothing but a pack of louts, thieves, and rapists, an unruly mob, fed by Woodstock-era nostalgia and putrid false righteousness. These clowns can do nothing but harm America.

“Occupy” is nothing short of a clumsy, poorly-expressed attempt at anarchy, to the extent that the “movement” – HAH! Some “movement”, except if the word “bowel” is attached - is anything more than an ugly fashion statement by a bunch of iPhone, iPad wielding spoiled brats who should stop getting in the way of working people and find jobs for themselves.

This is no popular uprising. This is garbage. And goodness knows they’re spewing their garbage – both politically and physically – every which way they can find.

Wake up, pond scum. America is at war against a ruthless enemy.

Maybe, between bouts of self-pity and all the other tasty tidbits of narcissism you’ve been served up in your sheltered, comfy little worlds, you’ve heard terms like al-Qaeda and Islamicism.

And this enemy of mine — not of yours, apparently - must be getting a dark chuckle, if not an outright horselaugh - out of your vain, childish, self-destructive spectacle.

In the name of decency, go home to your parents, you losers. Go back to your mommas’ basements and play with your Lords Of Warcraft.

Or better yet, enlist for the real thing. Maybe our military could whip some of you into shape.

They might not let you babies keep your iPhones, though. Try to soldier on.

Schmucks.

FM
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

These kids those of the occupy that are actually just out of college have only one point. They were told by their parents to go to college and that a job starting at 100K a year would be waiting for them. Well no such luck because of the failed policies of the left.

These kids have no idea what it means to go to work and do manual labor. Mix concrete in a wheel barrel, no way. You would have to call the bambalance cause they would catch a heart attack.

Nail 2 boards together with a hammer???? What no nail gun? No Mexican to do that for you? Hummmm.

This is the helpless generation. Cant cook, cant clean, cant think for themselves, cant ride a bike. When shtf they are gona curl up in the baby position and die.

Somebody gona press that reset button.
  3. langenc

langenc Member

Newt just had some good words about them. Probably find em on utube.

He is probably the best candidate for Pres of the bunch. Only problem-the media wont allow him or Ron Paul.. Why do they run everything??
  4. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

Only 4% of college grads don't get jobs. These are those 4%.

If you get into the right field you can make $100K right out of college.

In my area just by taking 4 evening CC classes and taking a test you can have a $65 to $70k a year job waiting for you. You take and pass the CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Admin) classes and take the test that is all you need.

I was always told that a college degree gets you hired your work ethic and certifications (IT world now) get you promoted.

I have a lady that I went to high school with. he has a Master in Intermodal Expressive Art Therapy. I guess she teaches special needs kids how to draw and paint to make them feel better. Then she gets on facebook and whines because she can't find a job....
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

tango , i could hire another shooter and two full time processors just on bunnies full time here , but who am i gonna find to do it 5 days a week ?? it is hard work , long walking distances at times and carting bunnies ( fleas and such jumping off dead critters and all the other pleasantries of hunting every day ) then to get a couple lady or blokes as processors , and get em to stay at $800 Aud a week ( union rates are $680 ) , i've tried twice so far , its too expencive to get the chillers and such and then have folks leave

so i hunt for 2 hours a day , come home process what i get , go out at dark and do another 2 hours and home and clean up and doing very nicely at it and then got all the time here between giving tub's of pelts a stir every 15 mins or so for a day before tanning or shlossing

the only folks i can get are my age or older, and frankly it is tough work , but where else ya gonna get $800 a week ?
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2011