open letter responce , find this person and kill them for allah

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Sep 15, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

a letter to the editor about the sydney Riots has brought the normal ( to me ) reaction form the islamics

find the person who wrote the letter and kill them

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/an-open-letter-20120915-25ziq.html

a lefty finally got upset with the islamists

probably because of the bashing one greenie got in the park for haveing wine cooler at the picnic they where having until the islamist arrived and started to attack folks to remind them islam is the boss

the letter upset the islamists they are ashamed .. so the writer of the letter now must die

as usual

thats islam
  2. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

Surprise, surprise! The religion of hate is at it again.

Why civilized countries continue to pretend Islamists can be a part of society is beyond my grasp.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

lefty idiot stated allah was a "imaginary friend"

now pleading for protection from the leftys who say islam is not a threat its the trouble makers that are at fault

i think our lefty friend is a troublemaker and should be left to be dealt with by the oh so lovely muslims they espouse to be so great

and if anything bad happens we'll send em another lefty to practise with

you know how they love the godless so ...