Operation Garden Plot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Feb 20, 2009.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Operation Garden Plot or H.R. 645 is something that y'all may want to research just goggle it and start reading. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR MEDICATION HANDY WHEN YOU START READING THIS WILL SET YOUR NERVES AFIRE AND MAKE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE GO THROUGH THE ROOF
    Here are a couple of quotes

"Annex A, section B of Operation Garden Plot defines tax protesters, militia groups, religious cults, and general anti-government dissenters as Disruptive Elements. This calls for the deadly force to be used against any extremist or dissident perpetrating any and all forms of civil disorder. "

"2 TAB A APPENDIX 1 TO ANNEX S USAF CIVIL DISTURBANCE PLAN 55-2 EXHIBIT POR:SGH, JCS Pub 6, Vol 5, AFR 160-5 hereby provides for America's military and the National Guard State Partnership Program to join with United Nations personal in said operations. This links selected U.S. National Guard units with the Defense Ministries of "Partnership For Peace." This was done in an effort to provide military support to civil authorities in response to civil emergencies. "

A full research of this will expose to you just how far our government has already gone to prevent any type of disagreement with the way "THEY" will run the country!
    Not only are "THEY" ready willing and prepared to "REMOVE" any person or group that disagrees with them, "THEY" have plans for reeducation centers and are willing to put them to full use.
    I don't mean to upset you fine folks but think about all this and then view this next

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWMIwziGrAQ

oh by the way around here you can not buy any more then five pounds of seeds for your garden some strange shortage on peas & beans don't know about others yet :confused: Y'All have a nice day topside :D

STOCK UP
    BUNKER DOWN
    AND HOLD ON
  2. RonRdRcr

RonRdRcr New Member

3. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Results 1 - 10 of about 7,280,000 for operation garden plot. (0.18 seconds)
    Search ResultsOperation Garden Plot - 4:13amIt took a little more than three years to obtain a full copy of Operation Garden Plot from the U.S. Government, and was done so under the freedom of ...
    www.uhuh.com/control/garden.htm - 16k - Cached - Similar pages -
    Operation Garden Plot List Operation Garden Plot, Operation Cable Splicer, Concentration Camps, Global Government Persecution, New World Order - Concentration Camps in America ...
    www.uhuh.com/control/list-gar.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages -
    US HAS BEEN PREPARING TO TURN AMERICA INTO A MILITARY DICTATORSHIP The overall operation is called Garden Plot. And according to the bosses at the ..... Under Operation Garden Plot, from 30 April through May 4, 1970, ...
    whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/suppression.html - 155k - Cached - Similar pages -
    Operation Garden Plot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Oct 12, 2008 ... Operation Garden Plot is a general U.S. Army and National Guard plan to respond to major domestic civil disturbances within the United ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Garden_Plot - 20k - Cached - Similar pages -
    Dailymotion - OPERATION GARDEN PLOT ACTIVATED, ein Video von ... Watch OPERATION GARDEN PLOT ACTIVATED on Dailymotion Share Your Videos. Ok, Today i was going through all my videos on Liveleak and discovered that many ...
    www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ay56_operation-garden-plot-activated_webcam - 50k - Cached - Similar pages -
    Operation Garden Plot - SourceWatch Aug 11, 2008 ... Operation Garden Plot is a subprogram of Rex 84 Program, which "was established on the reasoning that if a 'mass exodus' of illegal aliens ...
    www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Operation_Garden_Plot - 26k - Cached - Similar pages -
    Operation Garden Plot Operation Garden Plot The United States Civil Disturbance Plan 55-2 The following information was obtained under the Freedom of Information Act. The ...
    www.scribd.com/doc/5305293/Operation-Garden-Plot - 98k - Cached - Similar pages -
    U.S. Military Civil Disturbance Planning: The War at Home U.S. Military Civil Disturbance Planning: The War at Home moved to:. http://cryptome.info/0001/garden-plot.htm.
    cryptome.org/garden-plot.htm - Similar pages -
    Operation Garden Plot / JTF-LAJoint Task Force Los Angeles Garden Plot is the generic Operations Plan [OPLAN] for military support related to .... In Operation Garden Plot, military forces established intelligence ...
    www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/jtf-la.htm - 35k - Cached - Similar pages -
    Video results for operation garden plot
    Operation Garden Plot - Martial Law Against ...
    10 min
    www.metacafe.com

REX 84 & the Operation Garden Plot
    8 min
    www.youtube.com
  4. RonRdRcr

RonRdRcr New Member

Sorry, I searched the house bill number not the operation

Ron
  5. islenos

islenos New Member

HR 45 is the big one right now

It shall be unlawful for any person to sell, deliver, or otherwise transfer a qualifying firearm to, or for, any person who is not a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector, or to receive a qualifying firearm from a person who is not a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

It's obvious they are getting ready for us....when do we get ready for them? And in partnership with the UN no less. As God is my witness I will fight with my dying breath any action on American soil that involves United Nations forces.

I want us out of the UN. I propose we form a new alliance of english speaking countries and Israel. That would include Austrailia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, The UK, the U.S. and Israel. The rest of the world can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.
  7. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Sorry about my previous rambling post. This thing just prompted a flurry of thoughts and I failed to lay them out clearly.
  8. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

358, I posted the text of this bill previously. (HR 645 that is)

The word UN was not mentioned one time.
    http://thomas.loc.gov/

If you go to that above site, you can read it for yourself.
    I seached for Operation Garden Plot and found nothing in the current legislation.

This is one that I hopes that passes.

3. H.R.197 : To amend title 18, United States Code, to provide a national standard in accordance with which nonresidents of a State may carry concealed firearms in the State.
    Sponsor: Rep Stearns, Cliff [FL-6] (introduced 1/6/2009) Cosponsors (12)
    Committees: House Judiciary

Latest Major Action: 2/9/2009 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.

9. H.R.866 : To provide an exception to certain mandatory minimum sentence requirements for a law enforcement officer who uses, carries, or possesses a firearm during and in relation to a crime of violence committed while pursuing or apprehending a suspect.
    Sponsor: Rep Brady, Kevin [TX-8] (introduced 2/4/2009) Cosponsors (21)
    Committees: House Judiciary
    Latest Major Action: 2/4/2009 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2009