1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Opinions on a Rossi .223

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by rifle_man, Jul 15, 2003.

1. rifle_man

rifle_man New Member

This rifle I can get with a bull barrel 23" and walnut stock like in the picture with a Simmons Whitetail 4-12 x 40 scope. It also has a hammer extension, plastic carrying case and a lock. This all for $235.00 brand new!!! Is the rifle good, accurate and sturdy. Just from holding it, it seemed to fit good and seemed sturdy. I would be using this rifle for varmints such as fox, groundhogs, crows and other such things. Please give me your info. and opinion. Also I might be able to get the rifle even cheaper from a whole sale dealer I know.

In the picture the gun I want does not have the open sights and has a bull barrel. Very nice gun!!!

http://www.rossiusa.com/rifles-full-str.html

Attached Files:

2. warpig

warpig Guest

I have had experiance with a Rossi lever action rifle. it was a good gun. Can't say anything more than that about Rossi though.
  3. 4 eyed six shooter

4 eyed six shooter New Member

I have sold several and the customers seem very pleased with them. They are accurite and built solid. They do not have a target quality trigger, but the trigger can be improved. For the price it would be hard to go wrong. Single shot firearms a great.
    Good shooting, John K
  4. rifle_man

rifle_man New Member

How actually can you improve it??