Opinions on Ruger Single Six in .32H&Rmag?

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by collector rob, May 26, 2006.

1. collector rob

collector rob New Member

Today when I was at Kesselrings (my local gunshop) I was looking at a Single six in >32 H&R. It sure was nice. They had a blue/case hardened onae and a stainless one. I was thinking of picking one up. Does anyone here have any experience with them?
    Thanks in advance.
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Hello CR and welcome to our humble home. I own one of the first runs of the Ruger in 32H&R and I love it. Great little round for small game. The only drawback is that if you do not reload, Federal is the only manufacturer still loading this round. You can also shoot the 32 S&W and the 32 S&W long in it. I love mine and would never sell it. Enjoy.

IPT
  3. collector rob

collector rob New Member

I reload so ammo is not a problem. I just thought it was one of the nicest little guns I had seen in some time.
    Thanks for the reply.
  4. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

They are fun guns exspecially since you said you reload.
  5. collector rob

collector rob New Member

My main problem is deciding on a blue/case hardened one, or a bright stainless with birdshead grips. They are both so nice looking.
  6. BlkHawk73

BlkHawk73 New Member

Keep in mind the Ruger single action .32's are now out of production. A few distributors were selling them off at big discounts. You shouldn't be paying anywhere's near retail. More likely in the $350 range.
  7. collector rob

collector rob New Member

Thanks Blackhawk73. The dealer wanted $439.00, so I did some checking online and found one as cheap as $299.00. A dealer down the road will do a transfer for $30.00. Plus if I buy online I will save 8% I would have to pay for sales tax in the Peoples Republic of WA.
  8. BlkHawk73

BlkHawk73 New Member

Glad I could save you some $. Got two of the birdshead ones in the CCH/blued finish. Fun guns!