oprah and friends

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Dec 6, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Oprah and friends arrived this morning

Thanks , but you can have em back

had not even collected their bags when some woman who i think ate another 2 women on the flight over , complained they where very dissappointed in Australia , She had not seen a kangaroo anywhere near the runway and that Australians did not speak english like Americans

Hey get oprah and crew to fly to a remote area air strip , i'll personally heard a good sized mob of roo's across the runway while the 747 is trying to land , see what she thinks then of 'roo's next to runways ...

and as for the english

we dont learn languages here when we are shoveling food down our gob so dont have the chance to learn full mouth english like this "lady" ( i'm pretty sure it was female ) spoke , while she was complaining she was stuffing her face with the complimentary chocolate and macadamia nuts, never missing a beat , so the customs inspector had a hard time understanding her answers to his questions , "do you have anything to declare?" reply " mmmmf mmffph mmm mmmmph "..

another was so surprised to see Australians look like people on TV , so glad we dont look like people in a blender ..

and another , asked If president Obama liked his stay here , we dont know.. he's by passed us for indonesia and malaysia every time he's stated he'll come , so he's yet to stay here despite the US press saying he's coming

is this a plan to drop your biggest doofus's on the aussies ??

wanna feed the croc's ??

come on, whats the gag? , these cant be random people , these are all hard core liberal brain dead zombies with weight issues

and to call them good will ambassadores ?? hahahahahhahahaha whats the gag ??
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  2. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Be nice to Oprah, maybe she'll stay there.....
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

no bloody chance,

she aint happy , folks outside the airport where missing flights because of the song and dance show , folks could not get to check in dwesks as the show pushed folks out the way ,

one bloke called out " hey Oprah!! so you backed Obama! how stupid do you feel ??" and the whole airport erupted in laughter,, oprah went white and stopped interveiws , maybe the folks now can do what they want to do

her crew did not lime it either with some women calling threats and profanities back at the gent ( who was told he could not make his flight to perth because of the show ..)

we aint keeping these .. nu uh no way joze, only as shark **** fetilizer or they go back sorry , the IQ level is bad enough here already .. these things may breed ..
  4. ofitg

ofitg New Member

OK then....

Can we send you some Mexicans instead? We've got about 30 million to spare....
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

trade ya for illegal indonesian and afghani's

i'll toss in our palistinians as well
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  6. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

"one bloke called out " hey Oprah!! so you backed Obama! how stupid do you feel ??"

I'd like to buy that guy a beer or three
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

hey , they are calling for interveiws to be background people , what ever that is for oprah, so they are replacing average aussies with trained monkeys so no more things like that happens , how friggin lame is that ? , this gonna be sooo fake

dont get any idea that australia is like how they intend to show it all .. this will tick folks off like when that "bay watch" took over some beaches here , big shots forgeting folks live in the places they want to make these shows,
  8. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

When you've got over a billion dollars you can afford to surround yourself with people who can make you look good. Being fat is only relative. Being stupid and rude, money can't buy.
  9. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

The guy who called out to her about supporting obozo is my hero. I wish I had his address.
  10. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Maybe we'll get lucky and her plane will make a 3 point landing in middle of the ocean on her way back home! She, and her friends, are just plain comunists! The gun that shouted out at her about her support for Obozo should never have to buy another drink as long as he lives!
  11. grcsat

grcsat Active Member

Crash in ocean ...Hope the plane don't crash within the Canadian 200 mile limit . Cause then we gotta save her.
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...are-kept-in-dark/story-e6frfmyi-1225967299382

so now Oprah gets to tell Australians you pay for my promotion but your not allowed to know how much ?? and she dont want uncouth people any where near her so everywhere she MAY go , people are getting their trips cancelled and no explanation offered

how to get a nation to hate you while thinking your looking good

i dunno how people get so thick and stupid

Hey Oprah , forget liposuction just get a backhoe to rake that fat off ya arse
  13. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member