1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

options on this board

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by Maine04657, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Maine04657

Maine04657 New Member

Is there a way to block a subforum or individual poster from showing up on my list of new posts?
  2. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I am not sure about your question.
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Are you asking if there is a way to ignore a certain individual? If so, the answer is yes. Go to the top of your page to user cp and choose edit ignore list and add that person. But, I am not sure if that is what you were asking.
  4. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

Under "User CP" (one of the links across the top menu) there is a link to "edit ignore list." This will let you block certain people.

I don't think there is a way to block a whole subforum, but I'll admit I'm not knowledgeable on that.
  5. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

wont it do the same? if it comes from one source it should block it.just my 2 cents.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

what section you wish to block ??
  7. Maine04657

Maine04657 New Member

Well I guess not. The person/ company I want to block is one I had mass dealings with on two other sites involving allot of spam. They are a supporter/ mod here and are unable to be blocked.
  8. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

i would pm Jack or Double D and tell them what is going on