Oquirrh Arms

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by ignats, Dec 23, 2011.

1. ignats

ignats Member

Oquirrh Arms

Has anyone here dealt with these people? They're near Salt Lake City, UT. I ordered an item and they just seem to be dragging their feet. Very poor communication, will not answer the phone, just get recorder. Short emails with stand stall excuses. Wondering if anyone else has ever had occasion to buy from them. I will never go back.
  2. Juker

Juker New Member

I've never heard of 'em but I just looked at their website.

There is a physical address on the CONTACT US page, that says "by appointment only", so they may have not have a storefront - meaning it could be run out of somebody's basement.

Inventory shows nine (9) guns; looks like the bulk of their business is parts/accessories/mags/holsters etc - ?

I can't find any "about us" link, which usually states when a company was established. I like to see info like that on a website.

Their website is a canned format.

The GOOD thing is that the photos on their site appear to be original, meaning they're not using someone else's pics, and that they had the item in front of them at some point.

Their SHIPPING page says your order will be shipped within 5 days of receipt of payment.

Please keep us posted ~
  3. Blackshirt

Blackshirt New Member

I just had an experience with purchasing from them. I will not repeat that mistake again. It took almost a month to get my purchase and only after threats of formal complaints and two phone calls to them. Once I got my stuff I discovered that two of the three magazines I ordered were severely used, one was new. I further found that I over paid for the magazines significantly If you need parts for an old rifle it may be worth the risk but I would steer away from these people.