Ordering pizza in the new Obamanation

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by mranum, Jul 4, 2012.

1. mranum

mranum Member

2. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ouch!! It's completely possible.
    It has been proposed over here to wire in gas station cameras to a national police database. Anyone without valid car insurance would be prevented from filling up because license plate recognition software would flag the car and stop the pumps from operating.

Another proposal: instead of the car license tax, drivers would be charged road tax based on when and where they drive...downtown rush hour traffic carries a higher tax than rural roads at 0100. Cars would be kitted out with a black box GPS tracking device. Of course, insurance companies would get the same data and charge insurance premiums on that information based on their own criteria.
    Big Brother has lots of ways of spoiling your day.
  3. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That is about the truth.
  4. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

If they really wanted to get to you, all they would have to do is get into your financials and find out where you're accessing them from. They can already legally spy on your bank accounts under the guise of making sure you aren't laundering drug profits.
  5. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ridiculous Claims of Respecting Your Privacy After Violating It

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2586...acy_after_violating_it.html#tk.nl_spx_t_crawl

6. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

I've had a detective agency since 1998. If you give me your name and recent address, for less than $50 I can get your address history, relatives, their addresses, neighbors, civil history, some criminal history, motor vehicle ownership (in some states), if you have a pilots lic, fishing lic, hunting lic, property ownership, history of the home and it's values, arial photos, tax history, and most phone numbers. To do this I have to say I have a legitimate reason. I only do it for attorneys, my policy, plus I don't want any risks. But if I can do all that, think what the government can do.
    This morning I watched my wife drive through a neighboring town on a live traffic camera. Later while checking my bank account, I saw she had just had lunch in a local diner and what it cost her. (No I'm not stalking my wife. I was checking traffic for her on her way to work and was on the phone with her.:) As far as your cell phone, you can delete all you want, but the police can still get it. I just had a murder case working for the defense and had to read 100 pages of text messages between the client and his friends. The client kept saying "I deleted all those????" ooops on him.
    Big brother has been here. The only thing slowing them down is each police department, and all the federal agencies don't want to share with each other, afraid they will loose power and funding. :cool: