Original M1D stock?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by MJ1, Oct 17, 2009.

1. MJ1

MJ1 New Member

Nice well marked with leather stock pad. Have to clean out the closet.

TIA
    .MJ.
    [​IMG]
  2. MJ1

MJ1 New Member

thanks
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  3. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Whacha going to do with it? It sure is purty! It sure looks a lot better than mine. If your getting rid of it, I will send you my address.:rolleyes::D:D

I don't know if it is for the M1D or not. I am not sure if there is a difference. Some one should come along who should be able to answer it.
  4. MJ1

MJ1 New Member

I'm trying to gat an idea of it's value and I saw the rifle it came off ten years ago.

Thanks for your opinion.
  5. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

If it were mine and I wanted to sell it quickly and easily I'd start at $250 and, no less than $200. But if you put it on an auction site, you might see twice or even more.....that is if two guys happen to see that have a need for it. If not you're back to the $250 again. It is a fine example. I base what I am telling you from what a replacement would cost and the furnature that is on yours. To bring twice or three times this amount, you need to find a couple of fellows who need "this" stock for it's markings and history. An auction site would be the way to go, to find those guys. Good luck....Or you could find some barelled action and ......;):D

Regards, Kirk
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
  6. MJ1

MJ1 New Member

Gawd I hate auctions. But your right that would take speculation and worry out of my hands.
    ..MJ..
  7. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

Ya, but the bad part is you may have to list it a few time to eventually get the atttention you need. If it is what you say it is, and the markings are the proof, I think you will do very well. Good luck, and yup I'm not an auction fan either...they can take alot of time.

Regards, Kirk
  8. MJ1

MJ1 New Member

Thanks to all.