1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

General Grants Army
    (2/8/03 11:51:16 am)
    OTB Forum
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Every where I go those idiots follow, it's like I'm being hounded and chased by a bunch of rednecks with fire in their eyes. I don't know what their beef is but they have a nack for getting me into trouble. I feel like I'm being watched in every forum by those idiots, they harass and stalk me and I can't do nothing about it. Just wish those losers would lay off of me so I can get some good information on other forums.

There I'm done venting.

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/8/03 11:57:28 am)

Re: OTB Forum
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welocme to TFF (I think)

Stick around and partake of some conversations. We try to keep this place cleaned up and the riff raff out.

Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/8/03 12:04:26 pm)
    OTB Forum?

What exactly is the problem you are having GGA?

Can you elaborate?

Please?

BTW, Welcome to The Firearms Forum.

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

General Grants Army
    (2/8/03 12:22:59 pm)
    Thank ya warpig! I'll do my best to keep things clean.

ZigZag,

Thank you! I'm sure I'll like it here since I love old style muzzle loaders.

OTB is short for the "Off Topic Boys" forum, you can find it on ezboard if you do a search. It's about a bunch of civil war re-enactors that have issues with other people and they say stuff about them behind their back. The problem is they harass me, they'll probably come here and try to defend their beloved OTB forum. I'm a civil war re-enactor myself and I find that what they're doing isn't what we would call "for history". Even though their disclaimer is very small (its on the top of their website) they don't care what it says.

Here's an example that I cleaned up cause it contained too much profanity:

"(Name taken off for a reason)
    (2/6/63 1:22:37 am)
    Reply Re: Wilburrrr Clark is an ***HOLE

Quote: Whats your beef with Wilbur, while I agree he is nothing more then a semen stain on a hookers bed sheet, I have not seen him insult you in any way. Why are you always attempting to start fights on this board. Perhaps you have some un-vented hostility, you might want to think about that.

Why pick on Wilbur? Lets see. Incredible stupidity. Inability to shut up and listen. Self-proclaimed expertise backed by the incredible stupidity I previously mentioned. His hair trigger for losing it and crying like a baby whenever he is corrected or put in his place. Do I need go on. You could build a whole forum just around this one issue.

As for picking a fight, anyone who comes in to a forum like this with a name like Indian Lover is asking for a fight. I just decided to oblige you to relieve boredom.

Finally regarding the un-vented hostility, they mentioned something about that during that stay in the hospital. Something about my first dog biting me on the a** if I remember right. By the way, how do you know so much about un-vented anger?"

It's kinda sad to think that what they do over there to me and other people is kinda harsh. They can't even spell my name right let alone talk any sense. They personally attack me in every forum and they try to get moderators and administraitors to ban me from other re-enactor sites.

And since my grand father died on Dec. 22nd last year here's another example:

" Prove it right now by saying something negative about the figment of his imagination, the 54th reactivated, or his grandfather."

Kinda makes you wonder what their deal is that they have to cut my grand father down.

Wilbert Clark
    54th PVI Re-enactor group

Edited by: General Grants Army at: 2/8/03 12:29:32 pm

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/8/03 12:36:04 pm)

Here is the deal with TFF.

Everyone starts out with a fresh slate and a welcome. If anything like that starts happening here the people who are breaking the rules will not be around long.

Why don't you go into your user CP and make it so your recent posts don't show. Then people can't follow you around EZboard.

General Grants Army
    (2/8/03 1:03:33 pm)
    Done and done
    Now they can't follow me here and cause trouble. I forgot about that (slaps hand on forehead).

What kind of guns/rifles do you guys own?

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/8/03 1:15:23 pm)

Re: Done and done
    I got a bunch of shotguns. My Browning SxS and A-5 are my favorites. HEre is a pic of my BSS

I got a bunch of rifles. This Savage .308 with the snow camo my son is holding is my favorite .

I got several handguns. My Buckmark,Colt 45 and my Savage Striker .308 are my favorites. Here is the Striker.

Edited by: warpig883 at: 2/8/03 4:01:54 pm

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/8/03 3:37:11 pm)
    Re: Done and done
    GGA -

Welcome to TFF. Hope you will join the postings here in Fire for Effect and all the other forums on the TFF board.

As stated by the other Moderators - everyone is welcome here that abide by the rather generous rules of the house. Those who can't abide are shown to the door. Please leave past problems back on whatever boards your were associated with and rest assured no one is allowed to flame anyone else on this site.

Kdub, my edit was to change the mad face to a smily face in the heading
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

Edited by: warpig883 at: 2/8/03 4:03:18 pm

General Grants Army
    (2/8/03 4:46:00 pm)
    Alrighty then :)
    Warpig,

Great pics of your guns!

Kdub,

I'v read the rules of the house and memorized them. Consider the past problems gone, I've moved on to better things. Glad to be here!

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/8/03 5:45:50 pm)
    Re: Alrighty then :)
    Welcome GGA, join on in and make yourself at home. Stop in at the Pumphouse, looks like Warpig is buying, and if he says he's broke, mention it is his round.
    cointoss2

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/9/03 3:31:10 pm)
    Damn that dog`s got a ugly friend.....heheheh

LTS

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/9/03 5:50:06 pm)
    what Liketostink says...

bushwacker1186
    (3/1/03 7:33:18 pm)
    Wilbert E. Clark III
    Gentlemen,
    I must inform you that Wilbert E. Clark III or, General Grant's Army, is not who he says he is. He claims he is a Civil War reenactor---he is not. He stumbled upon our board and we attempted to help him with his impression. He, in turn, started a "flame war." He has been banned from five forums and has caused one of those to be shut down. The reenacting community has even created a new term. Wilber. As in you have been wilbered. I will leave it for you to figure out what that means. If he stays long enough, you will realize his adolescent nature and severe immaturity. Just thought you good folks would like to know. Oh, to stay somewhat on topic, I own an 1853 Enfield and used to own a 12 guage muzzleloader and two 1851 Colt Navies. I look foward to reading your boards.

Edited to add: We have a disclaimer at the top of the page. it is a place to kick back and relax. We also sent condolensences to Wil about his grandfather. He then attacked us on another board.

Steve Shepherd
    Moderator-OTB
    pub39.ezboard.com/bofftopicboys

Edited by: bushwacker1186 at: 3/1/03 7:36:26 pm

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 7:42:15 pm)
    Re: Wilbert E. Clark III
    Steve , Welcome!!! I think we'll be able to separate the fact from fiction. Nice to see you join this forum! If your a Gunner these people will be able to help anytime! Share some of your experience in the other Topics/Forums...

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/1/03 7:44:44 pm)

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/1/03 8:59:23 pm)

bushwacker1186 welcome to TFF. I hope you stick around and enjoy this site.

Just so you know. The individual you are warning us about has been a gentleman on this site and like we told him everyone starts out here with a clean slate. Flaming and personal attacks are not allowed.