1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

OTW holidays?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Texman, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Texman

Texman New Member

OTW=Other Than White Christmas

ok, call me a redneck or Scrooge, but what is up with all the "other than White " groups showing up on broadcast Television this year? is it just here in the DFW area of Texas or nation wide?

this year the local TV stations have run one program after the other highlighting for example, the major music awards over the last 25 years.. All the shows feature OTW singers with the rare appearance by a white singer or group.

And one local station NOT FOX, has a program with nothing BUT OTW groups.

Grrr,, The groups featured are ALL OTW and not Hispanic or Anglo Saxton. Is there a move afoot that I missed to shove the OTW groups and people down our throat?

the last time I checked the latest US Census report, the majority of the people in the US by a large margin is White, followed by Hispanic and distant third.. Black or OF African descent.
  2. LizardKing

LizardKing New Member

Texman,

This is too funny!
    You actually found a politically correct subject that no one on this forums dares to touch!:eek:

regards,
    TheLiz
  3. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

On the bright side the OTWs you cite are are paying taxes and on the positive side of the ledger......Which is a hell of a lot better than the majority of their ethnic compatriots...... >MW