"Our Lord and Saviour" - Jamie Foxx

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by GunnyGene, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Maine04657

Maine04657 New Member

I recall more then one person saying this in the first election. The interviews of the voters leaving the polls while somewhat amusing where in truth a very sad statement on our society. When you consider what he did his first term and for the "worshipers" what he did NOT come through with IE free homes and cars and such it is a even sadder statement on the state our country is truly in. We have lost all self responsibility. Everything is someone else's fault or responsibility.
  2. wv hillbilly

wv hillbilly Well-Known Member

makes me want to puke
  3. flboots

flboots Well-Known Member

I waiting to see how many rich friends obama has when he starts taking their extra money to give to the no loads that don' want to work. Or is there an out for them like with obamacare. for the pres. and congress. and union members. And obama saids he doesn't discriminate.
  4. tango1niner

tango1niner Member

Instead of spreading my wealth how about spreading my work ethic???