Our new heroes the Black Panthers

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by wpage, Feb 6, 2010.

1. wpage

wpage Active Member

I just jacked this thread from another member...
    Saw a relatively new movie portraying the panthers as heroes of the 60's and 70. These panthers defeated the evil Ronald Reagan and his minions. The panthers went on to champion against the terrors of all the totally corrupt law enforcement and evil empire of the whites.

Here is a video clip of the Philadelphia incident on this past November election when nite stick tapping panthers blocked doorways in voting places.
    The city of Brotherly love...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94b78rnWMP4
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
  2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Black Panthers heroes? Is the movie supposed to be sarcastic or something? Then again, in this day and age you have to be white to be classified as a racist. Otherwise you're just standing up for you rights. That's the way the liberal left see it.
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Gotta make them look good. Look at Putin in Russia. They rewrote the history books to make Stallin look like a good guy for killing off some 20 million. It is just one big f"uped world. The good guys are gona have a heck of a fight.
  4. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Just like Baby Bush became a god send after Obama right? It happens.
  5. nffritos

nffritos Active Member

Tnbpp.
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  6. red14

red14 Active Member

Tnbpp, ?
  7. navis128

navis128 New Member

Yeah...I was wondering the same.
  8. Kieran McCaig

Kieran McCaig New Member

A 4 star general???????
  9. navis128

navis128 New Member

Well, the stars are small...maybe indication of small mind.

I'll put my money on a real 4 star against that any day.
  10. nffritos

nffritos Active Member

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  11. navis128

navis128 New Member

Really? Gosh...I thought it would at least be a more descriptive accronym.
  12. nffritos

nffritos Active Member

Was that a snip;)
  13. navis128

navis128 New Member

Oh, I'll never tell ;)
  14. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

TMWOT, its what happens when the collectivism of elitist small minds take over the concept of a genius. Malcom X had a vision. His was the growth of "Black Power" by success ! But a body of successful, financially secure, politically powerful "Blacks" didn't fit into the pogrom of the Eastern Liberal Elite, or their black sycophants !! So Malcom had to go......

Ponder for a moment what the success of his pogrom would have meant. Secure Black nuclear families and the impetus for increased education. Changes in neighborhood schools, and real "Black History", portraying an honest account of the slave trade, but also recounts successes of black businessmen/women and black inventors , and their critical role in our nation's development. IOW, Black "pride", in past accomplishment, and stimulus for future development.

Black citizens are being victimized by toadies in their own midst !! Witness the animosity inflicted upon Lloyd Marcs, aka "Black unhyphenated American, for his conservative stance....... >MW

But, then, that wouldn't have maintained the charade that blacks were somehow less capable than whites, would it ?
  15. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

ehh, these black panthers are no different than sharpton, jackson, farrakhan, the nation of islam... they make a bad name for the black people that are nice, honest, hard working, law abiding citizens of the usa and aren't racists. this kind of stuff - like the racist black people fuel racism against black people.
    theyre just a bunch of race baitiers. if they wanna come get me for slavery because i'm white (i'm actually sicilian/greek), bring it.
    i dont feel the least bit sorry for any of em. it's like the ones that wanted reparations for slavery... when none of em were ever slaves. and they expect people to pay for it who never owned slaves.
    or like how there are all sorts of scholarships and other types of programs for being black or some other color, but nothing like that for whites.
    now i bet if this were a kkk rally or something happening, there would be a giant uproar. but it's okay if it's the black racists. long as they aint white right? racism is such a double standard these days.
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
  16. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Didnt you know these gang bangers and inner city "Terrorists" are SoulJa's. This organization as it is called is another failed attempt to bring unity and pride into the black community. The real funny part is to talk to members of the black commuity today that are actively employed and successful middle class and they will tell these jokers are nothing but a bunch of clowns.
  17. sniperassist

sniperassist New Member

As far as I am concerned black panthers are no more than a potential moving target.
  18. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

Long distance, the next best thing to being there. . .
  19. navis128

navis128 New Member

Hummm...haven't I heard somewhere that black panther coats are making a come back :D