Our one and only

Discussion in 'Vietnam Memories Forum' started by Guest, Mar 5, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

oneknight
    (5/7/01 11:38:44 pm)
    | Del All Our one and only
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'd like to wish our one and only FEMALE VIETNAM VETERAN
    A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Happy Birthday Hope and Thank You,

Donna

hope6970
    (5/8/01 12:12:57 am)
    | Del Re: Our one and only
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank You so much Donna, this one I shall remember for a long time to come - Hope

Tac401
    Administrator
    (5/8/01 2:29:28 am)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Our one and only
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE!

Regards, JD

homer4
    (5/8/01 5:41:41 am)
    | Del Re: Our one and only
    Hey! Hey! Hey!,a Birthday Greeting to you Hope.I hope ya have a fun day and enjoy 39...it's a wonderfiul age.
    ...and two hard boiled eggs.

Misterstan
    (5/8/01 7:49:15 am)
    | Del Our one and only female Vietnam veteran
    Hope,

Happy birthday, my friend.

It has been for about a year or more that you have graced us with your wit and wisdom on this board as well as the MSNBC board that so abruptly closed a few months ago.

I think I speak for us all when I say we "hope" you will continue to share your thoughts and experiences with us for as long as we can stay together.

Keep up the good work.

Stan Lambert
    St. Clair Shores, Michigan

Indybear57
    (5/8/01 9:15:05 am)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Our one and only female Vietnam veteran
    It's your birthday? Well then, Happy Birthday Hope! Remember, you're not getting older, you're getting better! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Genog
    (5/8/01 9:17:15 am)
    | Del Re: Our one and only female Vietnam veteran
    A very happy 39th to you my dear.....
    Geno G

TShooters
    (5/8/01 9:30:23 am)

Happy Birthday, Hope !!

Have a ***GREAT ONE***!!

Sharon

low2go
    *Senior Chief Moderator*
    (5/8/01 9:37:38 am)
    Well, I just want to inform you Hope, that threshing you gave me yesterday for 'jacking-my-jaws' about your birthday--that's a wicked right cross you have--when you yelled at me to "get up off the deck and fight like a man"--well, I never was able to lay a glove on you. Anyway the wounds will heal, the bones will mend in time, but that pride thing needs consolation. Happy Birthday Rock IV. Wilborn

dap22
    Senior Chief Moderator II
    (5/8/01 9:48:03 am)
    Happiest of birthdays Hope!!
    Dave

106RR196LIB
    (5/8/01 11:30:47 am)
    Hope;
    Happy B Day! Remember "Hope Springs Eternal"

Mike H

hope6970
    (5/8/01 1:34:36 pm)

I want to Thank You all for the many 39th birthday,( lol lol don't I wish), wishes and cards that you have sent to me. I never thought that I would ever spend another birthday with so many people that were associated with Vietnam in one way or another.

After that big go around that I had with Chief, I sure don't know about Hope springing eternal. Those SeaBees sure know how to dig a hole and crawl into it.

Thank You - Hope

gorourke
    (5/8/01 9:55:41 pm)
    Hope,

To the ONE and ONLY.....

Happy Birthday!!!

Hugs..... P. Gary

hansenjim
    (5/8/01 10:08:19 pm)
    Hoping you a happy birthday.

Is the 'o' hard or soft?

:)

Jim

hope6970
    (5/8/01 10:35:15 pm)

Thank You gorourke and Jim, I appreciate it.

Hope

gene29223
    (5/9/01 6:43:06 am)
    Hope, A belated happy Birthday from me too! Take care and Hope you have many, mnay more. Take care, Gene

longshot1
    (5/9/01 12:43:59 pm)

Happy Birthday Hope!

And only 39 at that.

NickG

homer4
    (5/10/01 5:30:09 pm)
    She prances around the ring with gloves high in the air holding The Belt aloft for all to see.They cheer wildly!

In the corner he flaps the towel at the befallen Champ..." should never lead with your left" he remarks.
    ...and two hard boiled eggs.