Our President, What A Class Act.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by artabr, Mar 5, 2009.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Do you remember a few years back when the Elmo pupet was allowed to testify before Congress?

I knew then that we had problems as a nation... I hate to agree with the Chinese but they are right. America really has lost touch with reality!

mike
    gn
  2. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Thank you for your reply, UF. I went to FoxNews Online and found Glenn Beck's video from March 9th re: the above embarrassment.

I'm so glad to know millions have written so far! Perhaps, after seeing that American citizens have more sense and class than our "leader," the British gov't will take pity upon us and stay by our side!