our rights

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by old semperfi, Feb 19, 2010.

1. old semperfi

old semperfi New Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    many years ago at my place of work someone posted a comic strip up on the wall.i wish to this day i knew where it came from.it depected two men wearing masks and talking to each other very quietly.there was a sceen in the background showing a lynch mob.the thing they were hanging was a gun.the caption over the crooks said(they are happy right now thinking its the guns fault)ill just break in somewhere and steel another one.sad isnt it but for some folks out there its the truth old semperfi
  2. wpage

wpage Active Member

Like dont shoot the messenger. Its true blaming the tool is not the answer.
    Too bad most folks anymore know very little of the constitution or ten commandments.
  3. red14

red14 Active Member

Blaming a gun for a murder, is like blaming a spoon for me being overweight.