P-35 Type 2 Nazi HP

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Danny, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Danny

Danny Member

I always wanted one of these, but most I found had the fixed sight on it. The weapon's condition is at least 95 % and has all the eagles & 140 needed. It even came with the oriiginal holster & 140 marked mags. The only real problen, is that the blue has worn on the trigger guard, about 1/8 inch in my mind.
    Well guys I know what its worth to me , but I would like your opinions, on this fine rig.
    Thanks So Much
    Danny:)

Attached Files:

2. Danny

Danny Member

More pics. Notice just the small area of peppering. It is contained in this small portion only. I think the weapon was stored in the holster. Looking at history on the p-35, paratroopers & the SS were issued these as their primary handgun.
    Note: Goes to show you if you have to many pistols. That is not rust, but blue wear.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  3. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

OK Danny, I specialize in these, so I'll tell you what I know. Three years ago you could buy one in minty condition (excluding spare mag and holster) for $1100. They have rapidly climbed in price, now bringing anywhere from $1600 to $1900 for the pistol alone. I'm sure you know that a nice holster adds at least $200 to $250. Now the real kicker is whether or not the magazines are waffenampted, as they should be with this variation. Waffenampts were discontinued about the time they went to fixed sight variations. If your spare mag is waffenampted you can add about $325 to the value of the rig. If the mag in the pistol is waffenampted, the value is closer to $1900 than $1600. If the spare mag is not waffenampted it is still worth $200 to $250. Hope this helps.......WW
  4. kx1a

kx1a Member

Glad to see one of our great helpers can get some help:)
    Bill W
  5. Danny

Danny Member

Thanks Wonder, I knew you were the man.
    Yes both mags have the waffenampt on them.
    Thanks so much
    Danny:)