P35 and Browning High Power

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by texasvis35, Dec 2, 2008.

1. texasvis35

texasvis35 New Member

I recently acquired a VIS-35 (a.k.a. Radom, P35, etc.) and have done some reading on these pistols in this forum as well as others.
    Since this pistol has similiarities with the 1911 and Browning High Power, does anyone know if any parts will interchange? Specifically, firing pins and magazines?

Thanks!
  2. RJay

RJay Active Member

Nothing is designed to interchanged
  3. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

i second that reply. nothing interchanges but i might point out parts for the radom can be had.
  4. texasvis35

texasvis35 New Member

Thanks for the comebacks guys. Oscarmayer, I have already visited some sites offering parts.

This pistol was carried in lieu of a 1911 during the latter part of WWII. It is typical of many pics I have seen, i.e. rough finish, machine marks, etc. I intend to shoot it so parts availability is a plus.