P7 M13

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by UncleFudd, Apr 22, 2008.

1. UncleFudd

UncleFudd Member

I told you guys some time ago that I had scored a nearly new HK P7-M13.
    I took it out to Robar industries the first day I had it and had Robbie do his NP3 finish on the entire gun and both mags.
    I got it back today and I am so pleased i don't know how to act.

As soon as Zack has taught me how to get the pics downloaded, I am going to puter on the forum.

I had run about 100 rounds through it the day I took it in and just before going to Robar, and I have to tell you it is one of the smoothest handguns I have ever fired and that includes my Colts and other 1911s.
    I shot it today and it is even smoother with the new finish if that is possible.
    If any of you are contemplating a new finish for any of your guns I would most definately recommend you take a close look at the NP3. You will be most pleased if you ever choose to have it done.

I am going to have him do my R93 LRS2 in about a month. That should be fantastik when it is done.

I hope to be able to post the pics soon. Til then take care all.

KW
  2. redrick

redrick New Member

I can't wait to see the pictures . An HK is next on my list , but I don't know which one I want .
  3. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

I await your pictures with enthusiasm :D

The next handguns I want to pick up are a P7PSP (I'm cheap) and some sort of .45, I love XD's but I'm so in love with my USPc I might have to make my 45 an HK45 or even an USP tactical.
  4. UncleFudd

UncleFudd Member

I am going to try to post a picture of my P7 now. I took some this morning and have been trying to figure out how to get it from my photobucket account to this forum. So here goes and I hope this turns out. If so I also want to post some pics to the 1911 forum as I took some of my carry 1911s also.

We'll see.
    [​IMG]

UF