1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

P7 M13

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by UncleFudd, Apr 22, 2008.

1. UncleFudd

UncleFudd Member

I told you guys some time ago that I had scored a nearly new HK P7-M13.
    I took it out to Robar industries the first day I had it and had Robbie do his NP3 finish on the entire gun and both mags.
    I got it back today and I am so pleased i don't know how to act.

As soon as Zack has taught me how to get the pics downloaded, I am going to puter on the forum.

I had run about 100 rounds through it the day I took it in and just before going to Robar, and I have to tell you it is one of the smoothest handguns I have ever fired and that includes my Colts and other 1911s.
    I shot it today and it is even smoother with the new finish if that is possible.
    If any of you are contemplating a new finish for any of your guns I would most definately recommend you take a close look at the NP3. You will be most pleased if you ever choose to have it done.

I am going to have him do my R93 LRS2 in about a month. That should be fantastik when it is done.

I hope to be able to post the pics soon. Til then take care all.

KW
  2. redrick

redrick New Member

I can't wait to see the pictures . An HK is next on my list , but I don't know which one I want .
  3. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

I await your pictures with enthusiasm :D

The next handguns I want to pick up are a P7PSP (I'm cheap) and some sort of .45, I love XD's but I'm so in love with my USPc I might have to make my 45 an HK45 or even an USP tactical.
  4. UncleFudd

UncleFudd Member

I am going to try to post a picture of my P7 now. I took some this morning and have been trying to figure out how to get it from my photobucket account to this forum. So here goes and I hope this turns out. If so I also want to post some pics to the 1911 forum as I took some of my carry 1911s also.

We'll see.
    [​IMG]

UF