PA Farm Show - Anyone Going?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gunpaq, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Gunpaq

Gunpaq New Member

Is anyone going to the PA Farm Show this year?

Mrs. Gunpaq and I are heading down on Monday. First time ever for Mrs. Gunpaq and for me since 1976.
  2. mrs njretcop

mrs njretcop New Member

John, We plan on the Outdoor Show. Large group of us arriving Friday 2/11. Staying at Best Western Harrisburg/Hershey off Rt. 81. We are staying 2 nights. If you change your date, you can meet us there or at the hotel. :D
  3. Gunpaq

Gunpaq New Member

Just got back from the Farm Show.

I think I'll wait another 29 years to attend. Too crowded and very hoo-hum at best.

Hope the Outdoor Show will be better.

Carol, we plan to be there. Could you let me know the details for lodging if still available. Have been off site for sometime and missed most the planning. Thanks. :)
  4. mrs njretcop

mrs njretcop New Member

John, Glad to hear that both of you will make it in February. Here is the information for anyone else who is also interested:

Harrisburg/Hershey Best Western Hotel
    300 N. Mountain Road, Harrisburg, PA
    717-652-7180

I think Pa has a full list of who will be there this year. It looks like the group has increased a bit from last year. We are all booked for Friday and Saturday nights; Feb. 11 & 12th. We plan on meeting at the Outdoor Show on Friday and call one of the group on their cell phone.
  5. groundhogdevastation

groundhogdevastation New Member

gunpaq, I should have told you to go by the "DOEBLERS HYBRIDS" booth and speak to those guys and tell them you knew me! I get lucky in that I don't have to attend the shows up there but next week I'll be at the booth at the VA FARM SHOW for all three days...Tuesday - Thursday!! And then February 2,3,4 all three days in Raleigh, NC at the SOUTHERN FARM SHOW! I guarantee you I will have had enough of the "farm shows" after those two weeks!!! GHD
  6. richbug

richbug New Member

I never did the farm show but went to Ag-progress days several times in my youth. what all does the Farm show entail? GHD, My dad used to grow Doeblers exclusively is that who you work for?

rich