Panic Grips Wall Street, Dow Plunges 500 Points

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Aug 4, 2011.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2011/08...e/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl3|sec1_lnk3|83593

Nancy P on is on the offensive saying they the dems need to get on with job creation. I sure do hope the banks dont help them. I personally dont see it happening. I know we have all been on a tuff road for the last 3 years but look at it like this, struggle for one more year and then we might get some relief. What i mean by that is investors and coporations might hire people if they feel like someone is on their side. It will be better if someone produces. I honestly think 4 more years of this clown will put us away for good.

And look i dont think we are ever going to get out of this. But what i am hoping for is relief to help people get their house in order for what will surly come. I dont see any way out of this. The provider class is out numbered, that is fact. If you do get some relief next go around put away what you can, one day your money will be worth nothing.

Look into precious metals like brass, lead, and copper as well as grain.
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  2. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

I'm expecting a 1000 point drop in the DOW tomorrow. Picked a bad time to really start teaching investing to my kid. He lost $140 today...
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Huge debt, Italy slipping, More Huge Debt, AA+ credit rating on its way

Pretty much of a no brainer to me at least.

Attached Files:

• dow.jpg
      dow.jpg
      File size:
      34.3 KB
      Views:
  4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Job creation? Really? These idiots wouldnt have a clue how to create a job outside of a government funded one. Worry not my friend. And, as you have stated, 4 more yrs will put us away. Just make sure you and yours do the right thing. Get everyone you can to go vote. Vote for whatever conservative has a chance. He MUST go.
  5. Willie

Willie Active Member

1000 points would shake things up. watch gold real close now.
  6. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

30 day gold chart from today.

Attached Files:

• gld.jpg
      gld.jpg
      File size:
      42.1 KB
      Views:
  7. The Duke

The Duke New Member

Yep...and the big 0 has a plush party at the white house for his Hollywood pinko friends..Wonder what that is going to cost us while he rakes in $77,000 per couple for his re-election..
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

ok all of this is going down after you announced your budget was "fixed" so why the panic has anyone explained to the US population why ?

i'll explain the european panic to you

the loans you borrowed have such a high rate of interests that no-one on the planet thinks you could repay it , let alone any of the previous loan repayments as well
  9. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Our credit rating is in serious jeopardy. Moodies is right now looking at downgrading us from AAA to AA+

Has anybody explained this to the general populace? Sure, it is those Tea Party Terrorist again. Thats about all you will get out of the main stream media.

Speaking of that, there is a group of folks in China that are taking up the Tea Party platform; LESS SPENDING. It sounds like China might not be doing all that well either.
  10. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

well, we didn't lose 1000 points today, but I'm guessing Monday will be ugly...
  11. redwing carson

redwing carson Former Guest

Stocks are at a low price. I am buying in.