Para 14.45 LDA

Discussion in 'The 1911 Forum' started by Telcotech, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Telcotech

Telcotech Member

I picked up a 1999 Para LDA 2mths ago, and just wanted to let everyone know that I just love this 1911. It has yet to refuse any of my handloads, from H.P., semi wads, or conventional round ball. Accuracy is right there on par w/ my other 1911's that I have. My first 1911 is a Series 70 Colt, w/ white outline adj. sights, white insert front ramp, extended safety, wide trigger, and shoots very well. Needs to be 'ramped' as it does not like semi wadcutter rounds but will handle H.P.s. I should get that done one of these days, have had the gun since '91. Also have a LLama 1911 mfg around 1988, and I realize that LLama's do not have a very good reputation, probably more so now that they are out of business, but I really like the gun. Shoots great, has a very good trigger (better then the Colt, not as nice as the LDA) and handles everything I put in it. Its been 'worked' on though, by the previous owner....adj. 2 white dot sites w/ white front ramp, has a 1" comp on the barrel and I susupect a little trigger work was done also. Accuracy very close to the Colt and LDA.
    Just thought I'd let ya know I like the Para-

Because it's the design that has dramatically reshaped the criteria by which shooters percieve and evaluate semi-automatic trigger performance.

Once you've tried the trigger pull on the new LDA you'll never be satisfied with anything less. Imagine the instant readiness of a double action coupled with the smooth crisp trigger of a single-action - with no transition and perfect consistency from shot to shot. Imagine a pistol you can carry cocked and locked with the hammer down.

Try It Once And You'll Be A Believer!

The Para Ordnance 14.45 LDA Is The Only Pistol to incorporate the following three safety features:

A thumb safety that disengages the trigger
    A grip safety that locks the hammer assembly and
    An internal firing pin-block to virtually eliminate any possibility of accidental discharge.

See your dealer and experience the new 14.45 LDA Handgun Of The Year From Para-Ordnance. The 14.45 LDA Features a 5" Barrel, 14 plus 1 Round Capacity. Overall Length, 8.5": Height (with magazine) 5.75", and Weight, 39 oz.

There is Nothing Else That Compares With It.

She's a 'keeper'

TT
  2. husee

husee New Member

I like your post its quite informative and i love to visit you again as you have done a wonderful job. i love to bookmark this site and would send it to other friends to read it and visit it to get upto date and quite interesting information.