1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Para Carry9

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by TOOHSOTKIL, Sep 16, 2009.

1. TOOHSOTKIL

TOOHSOTKIL New Member

Could not pass a good deal on one of these, though have never even owned a/any Para model. Looks like a great second carry or warmer weather outfit.

Anyone have any time with one of these or any Para model?
  2. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I have no experience with Para products. Being that you have already made the purchase it is now up to you to take it out and see what she will do. Get back to us with a range report.
  3. TOOHSOTKIL

TOOHSOTKIL New Member

Came in today, have to say this is a pretty nice compact handgun. Right now the one and only thing I would change, is the extended safety. I have never understood the logic of making a compact carry gun with ambi safeties or extended anything for that matter. They shave, dehorn, relieve and then add a snag prone item.

Pictures latter, they aren`t kidding when they call this a LDA, better trigger than some of my better pistols.
  4. OBrien

OBrien New Member

A friend of mine swears by paras quality. I have never owned one but have shot and enjoyed them.