1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Para-Ordnance P14 Ltd

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Mar 4, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

FPH
    (2/7/03 11:13:26 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Para P14-45 Limited
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I would like to know the value of a Para P14-45 Limited in stainless. This includes the box and all paperwork, three 14 round Para clips, two 10 round Para clips, nylon pouches for two pairs of clips, and a Hunter leather holster. The Para has had about three hundred rounds through it and is 98%.

Thanks

45shooter
    (2/12/03 11:05:20 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I would say if you consider the price of hi-caps into the overall picture, about $850 to $900 max.

$650 for the gun+
    $65 a piece for the mags(this is a high figure in my opinion)+
    The rest of the stuff being tossed in = $845

Even though the gun has not been fired much, you're still talking about a Para here not a Caspian or other high dollar gun.

FPH
    (2/13/03 11:55:44 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: ?
    Thanks.
    I have it listed locally at $799, so I am in the ballpark