1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Paris Hilton Could Spend Time In Maricopa County Jail

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HiSpeed, May 15, 2007.

1. HiSpeed

HiSpeed New Member

Paris Hilton at Tent City?

09:20 PM Mountain Standard Time on Monday, May 14, 2007

By 3TV staff

Heiress to a share of the Hilton Hotel fortune, Paris Hilton, was recently ordered to 45 days in jail for violating her probation.

But because of some serious overcrowding in Los Angeles jails, she may not have to serve the complete sentence.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio says he's spoken to the chief of jails in Los Angeles and offered to house Hilton at Tent City.

"I just made an offer," Arpaio said. "Instead of reducing for her sentence, which I feel is wrong, why not bring her over here? We can incarcerate her here. She can do her time over here."

And according to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s department, the Los Angeles County Sheriff is considering the proposal.

"Oh, I’d love to have her here," Arpaio said. "Just another celebrity. Not that I'm a publicity hound, but I'd imagine if I had her in these tents there'd be (publicity)."

Arpaio says that while that Los Angeles County is considering his offer, Hilton’s lawyers will probably object.

I would bet there will be one hell of an objection to this proposal. :D :D :D
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

At least she would be able to wear pink cloths ha ha ha
  3. It's a great idea! It appears she's too stupid to learn any other way that breaking the law while endangering the safety of others has consequences.
  4. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

5. bunnyhunter12

bunnyhunter12 New Member

No such luck, couldn't sleep last night so was watching Entertainmnt Tonight to try and bore myslef to death. Arpaio's offer has been declined. Would have been sweet to see her wearing the striped uniform picking up trash on the chain gang.
  6. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

I like this sheriff, he makes the criminals do hard time instead of lounging, watching TV and getting 3 meals a day at taxpayers expense....wish he was sheriff here, as far as paris goes...she should do her time, just like everyone else, no more, no less...of course money will eventually get her special treatment
  7. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Marlin T,

Just the guys wear the pink drawers. The women wear turd muckeldy brown clothing. Very unattractive.

Heck, ol Joe could sell tickets to this! lolol
  8. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Paris gets shorter sentence
    Andrew Blankstein and Richard Winton
    Los Angeles Times
    May. 17, 2007 12:00 AM
    LOS ANGELES -- Paris Hilton will spend at least 23 days behind bars for violating the terms of her probation but will be separated from the general inmate population, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department officials said Wednesday.

The final decision, made by jailers Wednesday after reviewing her case file, is significantly less than the 45 days she was sentenced to serve this month but more than other celebrities have served for similar misdeeds.

L.A. Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said jailers have decided that because of her fame, Hilton will be kept off limits from the rest of the inmates at the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood. Rather, she will live in the "special needs housing unit" reserved for police officers, public officials, celebrity and other high-profile inmates. The unit contains 12 two-person cells.
    advertisement

The department also warned paparazzi and tabloid outlets against trying to infiltrate the facility for what is expected to be much-wanted photos of Hilton behind bars.

"This is not an e-ticket ride at Disneyland. This is a serious matter," Whitmore said. "Anyone who takes advantage of this situation will face appropriate consequences." Whitmore insisted that the department is treating Hilton like any other inmate, saying she is owed time off for good behavior.

"She will do fine if she follows the rules," he said.

Hilton pleaded no contest to driving under the influence after she was pulled over in Hollywood on Sept. 7 by Los Angeles Police Department officers for speeding and making an illegal left turn. After she failed a field sobriety test, Hilton had her license suspended but continued to drive, violating the terms of her probation. She was pulled over three times during the period of her suspension.

Hilton has said she will appeal the sentence, which she said was too harsh.
  9. obxned

obxned New Member

I don't think we should waste a moments thought on this bainless, disfunctional, overindulged, self-centered idiot. Let her self distruct somewhere out of my sight!