Parker 10ga Quality A

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by THOMAS IULG, Jun 24, 2011.

1. THOMAS IULG

THOMAS IULG New Member

I have a parker 10ga that i'm looking for what it is worth. In a Parker catolog I have on page 25, shows the gun I have as a Quality A. That said it is made from the finest Damascus steel barrels, finist imported walnut stock, gold shield,finest checking and engraving, skeleton but plate with pistal grip.It also has a gold oval on bottom lower stock. Would you have some ideal what it is worth searl number in the high 39000 range. With pat dates in Apeil 11, 1876, June 25,1879, Sept 3, 1872 and march 16, 1875. No rust realy nice engraving, barrels are clean and shiny.
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2011
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Welcome Thomas !

First off with these pictures would help a lot A grade had a few variations over the years , but the duck hunt series are regulary very high value items as they did not do many

pic's of the proofing marks and any other stamps would be great too

i'm not a shotgun person myself , but the experts should be along soon to let you know