1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Parker Shotgun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by tommacmillan, Nov 12, 2012.

1. tommacmillan

tommacmillan New Member

Hello All,

I am happy to be a new member, and look forward to getting a bit more educated. I have a Parker that has been in the family as long as I can remember, and am hoping for someone to provide a ballpark value for this gun. The serial number is 66542, and has damascus steel barrels in 12 gauge. There is a 2 and a G stamped above and below the serial number. There is also a D 3 15 stamped on the gun. I am including some pics as soon as I get past a security token issue. Thank You for your help!

Tom
  2. jbrescue

jbrescue New Member