1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

parts for a smith&wesson mod.1076

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by llama.45, Mar 4, 2005.

1. llama.45

llama.45 New Member

does anybody know where i can get some aftermarket accessories for my smith&wesson mod.1076? like maybe some rubber grips and a few more magazines.
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Did you try a google search? Plenty of parts available out there.
  3. bambihunter

bambihunter New Member

I just replied to your PM you sent me quite a while back, sorry for the incredible wait...

Hogue makes rubberized wrap-around grips. They are available on the 'net or any decent gun store. The magazines you can get directly from S&W for $39.99 or you can get 'em on websites like GunBroker or AuctionArms.

One thing to consider is whether you are currently using magazines with a yellow or white follower. If you are using a yellow follower mag then any mag you buy should work. However, if you are currently using a mag with a white follower, then I'd replace it with the newer "Accu-Guide" white follower mags. The yellow follower mags are the older design and a VERY FEW S&W 10mm's had trouble with them so they released a newer type that had the white follower and they say "Accu-guide" on the side of the magazine. Be warned however as some people spend a few bucks and buy new followers and sell them as the newer type. The white follower is designed for use with the Accu-guide body (it's meant to work as a system). Here's some links to some pics:

Accu-guide body picture

This pic is blurry, but you can see the difference in both the color of the follower as well as the corner is different (and other subtle differences).
  4. llama.45

llama.45 New Member

the mag that i have for mine has a white follower