1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

parts for mec 400 super speeder reloader

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by barrucuda, Mar 20, 2012.

1. barrucuda

barrucuda New Member

i am looking to see if anyone has or knows of some one who has parts for a mec 400 super speeder. i inherited this from my father who bought it used over ten years ago and never used it.

im looking specifically for crimping die #448 12 (12 gauge). if any one has any clues where to find one id greatly appreciate it.

also any tips or info about this old loader is welcome as i am totally new to reloading. my biggest fear is that even if parts could be found that it would still be cheaper to buy a newer one like a used 600. i checked Mec's website and they posted that they do not make new parts nor have stock on old parts for mine and other old models.

thanks alot
  2. barrucuda

barrucuda New Member

i am also wondering if anyone has an idea about charging bars and bushings. on my 400 the charge bar says 500 and 138 on one end. the bushing says mec 41 followed by three dots.

are mec charging bars and powder bushings interchangeable or unique to only one model.

any info is greatly appreciated
    thanks