PASS IT ON!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rnshooter, Mar 21, 2004.

1. rnshooter

rnshooter New Member

From looking at the bottom of the opening page of the forum, it seems that the most users browsing the forum at one time was back on 11-24-03 at 9:50 pm with 189 members. Now, what I want to know is how come that number isn't higher, and how come the date isn't last week?! With our current amount of members (1647), surely we should be able to break that little ole record. If my calculations are correct, with our current number of members, that is only 11.5%. What do yall say? How about everyone and their grandmaw try to get on tonight (3-21-04) and be on at good ole 9:50 pm. Together we can break that record and who knows, we might all just learn something new about the wonderful firearm. Thanks in advance for being on!

be safe
  2. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

I agree, every member should participate. The more, the merrier!
  3. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Which 9:50 PM. We have 4 time zones here in the U.S. of A.
  4. 10X

10X Guest

reminds me of a old saying, "figures don't lie, but liers figure." :eek:
  5. gpostal

gpostal Former Guest

great ideal you have there ,i think we should make a longer deadline though ,weekends are always a bit slow ,not everyone will see this post in time to get on tonight

hows about easter sunday same time {9:50 pm central}

give everyone enough time to see it ,of course the record now was a by chance
  6. rnshooter

rnshooter New Member

sure,
    easter sunday same time sounds good. i am in the central time zone, but whatever time zone would be good for me. looking forward to breaking the record. until then, i will continue to enjoy this great forum!

be safe
  7. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Hey.....I'm making as many frivilious (sp)? posts as i can without being totally ignored.........

Farts, Belches, Belly Button Funguses, and Manboobs only goes so far....... :D

mike
  8. kravi

kravi New Member

When is Easter Sunday?? And is there a difference between Easter Sunday and Easter?

Thanks,
    Kravi
  9. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

I can't be sure, but I'm fairly certain that the "most users" record was due to the presence of webcrawlers, not actual users.

But I agree.... we need more people joining in!
  10. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Easter is always on Sunday, so Easter Sunday and Easter are basically the same thing. The term "Easter Sunday" tends to be used to distinguish that particular Sunday from any other Sunday of the year.

Easter is "the first Sunday following the full moon that occurs on or next after the vernal equinox". This year, it falls on April 11.