Pastor says okay to crack wrist of gays

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by whymememe, May 3, 2012.

1. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

http://wtvr.com/2012/05/02/pastor-says-okay-to-crack-wrists-of-gays-then-apologizes/

Dads, the second you see your son dropping the limp wrist, you walk over there and crack that wrist. Man up. Give him a good punch. Ok? You are not going to act like that. You were made by God to be a male and you are going to be a male.

And when your daughter starts acting to Butch you reign her in. And you say, “Oh, no, sweetheart. You can play sports. Play them to the glory of God. But sometimes you are going to act like a girl and walk like a girl and talk like a girl and smell like a girl and that means you are going to be beautiful. You are going to be attractive. You are going to dress yourself up.”

Your Fired!!!
    Last edited: May 3, 2012
  2. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (KJV);
    9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
    10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Any child violating these directives should be cracked.
    On the Butt, though, not on the wrist.
  3. bobski

bobski Former Guest

and thats mild. i'd hate to be standing in judgement when God reigns in.
    last time i checked, God wiped out entire towns if they had gays in them.
  4. ampaterry

I cannot believe that a PASTOR folded to pressure and apologized for this absolutely scriptural stand!
    I feel like I am drowning in a PC sea -
  5. LyleLovett666

LyleLovett666 Former Guest

Good luck on beating the the gay out of somebody.If that worked I'd rather apply the method to beating liberalism out of people.
  6. ampaterry

Well, lylelovett, if punishment is no deterrent to unacceptable behavior, what do you suggest we replace the prison system with?
  7. LyleLovett666

Maybe we wouldn't need prisons if we could just beat the crime out of people.You'll have just as much luck with that as you will beating the gay out of somebody.
  8. LyleLovett666

If you can beat the gay out of someone does it stand to reason that you could also beat some gay into them?Could atheism be beaten out of some one?Could you beat the catholic out of someone and beat in baptist?Could you beat a preference for revolvers out of someone and beat in a love of semi autos?I'm not really sure that beatings are the panacea to fix things that we may not like but are not crimes.If you think this is a good idea then perhaps you should have someone try to beat that notion out of you.Let me know how that goes.
  9. Jim K

Jim K New Member

And you folks talk about how Moslems endorse killing and bombing in the name of God? Sounds like the same idea to me - if you don't agree with someone's religion or life style, just kill them. A fellow named Hitler agreed with you and that pastor and sent gays to the gas chambers. How does it feel to be in that company?

I also recall that a group once advocated the "execution, without the nonsense of a trial" for everyone who ever owned a gun. Same idea, folks, the only difference is in who wants to kill whom.

Jim
  10. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

So what happened to love one another? what happened to each his own? If the gays are not bothering you leave them alone they are not telling u how to live your life
  11. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Wonder what ' the people ' think of him after he copped-out and went PC?
  12. raven818

Once I see permanent love for religions and people who want to believe in anything other than the korn, I consider Love One Another. Not until. And, we all know, that's not going to happen.

EDIT: I have never shoved my religious beliefs in anyone's face. I have never stood of a corner saying I want equal rights because of some type of perversion.
  13. LyleLovett666

Dads, the second you see your son reading the bible, you walk over there and crack that head. Man up. Give him a good punch. Ok? You are not going to be a christian. You were made by God to be a muslim and you are going to be a muslim.

Is it scary now?
  14. raven818

Homosexuality and the Bible? Sry, it went over my head?
  15. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

good thinkin lyle