1. the morning light

the morning light New Member

Your prayers are needed at this time for Michael Badnarik.

JC,

I just received word that the President of the 2009 Continental Congress and 2004 Presidential candidate for the Libertarian Party, Michael Badnarik had a Heart Attack this morning and in an unconscious state. His condition is serious.

His Mother, Elaine, reported to me that Michael was in Madison, Wisconsin attending a hearing regarding a raw milk case. After the hearing he got in a car to go to lunch with friends, He then slumped over. His friends attempted CPR and contacted the paramedics. They attempted to revive him 3 times with no success. Upon the 4th attempt his heart was revived yet with erratic behavior.

He was taken by helicopter to Gunderson Lutheran Hospital CCU in Lacrosse, WI. Please do no call or visit the hospital, only family is allowed.

He has been fitted with a temporary pacemaker and a balloon pump to ease stress on his heart.

I have no further details at this time. Please watch your email box for an update.

Michael is a true asset and leader in our movement who works tirelessly and selflessly for freedom. Please pray for Michael at this time.

In Freedom,

Gary Franchi
    National Director

Restore the Republic

PS. Details and updates related to Sherry Jackson's condition and treatment can be found at http://FreeSherry.com
  2. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

I will pray for him, and for all true patriots of this country.
    My God Bless him and grant him a speedy recovery. For his work is not yet done.

Amen.

Merry Christmas All.
  3. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Amen