Patriot Guard Riders ........

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by JohnHenry, Dec 3, 2011.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

if i could ride a bicycle without wrecking it, much less a motorcycle, i would join them :D
  3. Songman

Songman Member

Hunter, you don't have to ride to be in the Patriot Guard. I have been involved with them for several years. I don't have a motorcycle right now but I am still involved just because I believe in what they stand for. When you join and make contact with a local chapter you will start getting e-mails about soldiers coming home, military funerals, etc. It don't matter how you get there. Just show up and protect them from people like that goofball church that want to disrupt the funerals of American heroes. Patriot Guard is a great organization.