Payback is a Mo'Fo...

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/26/01 10:23:25 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Payback is a Mo'Fo...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Something tells me if (when?)the Marines go into Kandahar, they'll be remembering Beirut....

Gyrenes have LONG memories, every boot since '83 HAS to have had it drilled into them what the terrorists did by their DI....

Betcha POWs are at best...minimum...
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

the real fredneck
    (11/27/01 5:02:24 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Payback is a Mo'Fo...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Allah akbar

rayra
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/28/01 1:22:09 am)

Quote:
    Gyrenes have LONG memories, every boot since '83 HAS to have had it drilled into them what the terrorists did by their DI....

Why yes we do, and yes they did.

MCRD San Diego, Oct'87-Jan'88

Rich

polishshooter
    (11/29/01 12:11:56 am)
    Lookin' GOOD, Rich!...Semper fi...
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

warpig883
    (11/29/01 6:14:57 am)
    Those are not issue glasses.
    Why look'st thou so? With my cross bow I shot the Albatross.

WyomingSwede
    (11/29/01 10:19:38 am)
    My grandfather fought in the Pacific during WWII. Saw a lot of action in New Guinea, Solomons, etc. Would never speak of it. Only thing he ever told me was that 1) His boots rotted off his feet. 2) You could watch your rifle rust the humidity was so high. 3) No matter what the movies said...you didnt take prisoners. He caught malaria while over there and it never completely left him. Would never eat spam or any type of lamb when he got back.
    Never found out until after his death...wounded three times, bronze star, had been a sniper/sharpshooter/ scout venturing out into enemy lines. He never said a word...just said he did what anyone else would have done.

Point I want to make....take no prisoners..have no problems. Do unto them back. regards swede
    Wyoming Swede

rayra
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/30/01 11:28:59 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del grin

Quote:
    Those are not issue glasses. [/i]
    Damn right they're not!

First thing I did after Boot was bury those ugly thick black plastic frames - they called them 'BC Glasses' - for Birth Control Glasses - if you are wearing them, you don't have a chance in hell of going to bed with anyone

Rich

warpig883
    (12/1/01 11:48:43 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: grin
    We used to call them catch me **ck me glasses. Don't know where that started or what it meant but it sounded good.
    Trust and forgive