1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

"Peaceful Muslim Beheads Wife

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 45nut, Feb 17, 2009.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

http://www.buffalonews.com/437/story/578644.html

Yeah, they're peaceful alright. :mad:

Muzzammil Hassan, right, founder of Bridges TV, is charged with murder in the beheading of his wife, Aasiya Hassan, left, in Orchard Park.

Updated: 02/13/09 09:54 PM
    Prominent Orchard Park man charged with beheading his wife
    By Gene Warner
    News Staff Reporter

Orchard Park police are investigating a particularly gruesome killing, the beheading of a woman, after her husband — an influential member of the local Muslim community — reported her death to police Thursday.

Police identified the victim as Aasiya Z. Hassan, 37. Detectives have charged her husband, Muzzammil Hassan, 44, with second-degree murder.

"He came to the police station at 6:20 p.m. [Thursday] and told us that she was dead," Orchard Park Police Chief Andrew Benz said late this morning.

Muzzammil Hassan told police that his wife was at his business, Bridges TV, on Thorn Avenue in the village. Officers went to that location and discovered her body.

Muzzammil Hassan is the founder and chief executive officer of Bridges TV, which he launched in 2004, amid hopes that it would help portray Muslims in a more positive light.

The killing apparently occurred some time late Thursday afternoon. Detectives still are looking for the murder weapon.

"Obviously, this is the worst form of domestic violence possible," Erie County District Attorney Frank A. Sedita III said today.

Authorities say Aasiya Hassan recently had filed for divorce from her husband.

"She had an order of protection that had him out of the home as of Friday the 6th [of February]," Benz said.

Muzzammil Hassan was arraigned before Village Justice Deborah Chimes and sent to the Erie County Holding Center.

gwarner@buffnews.com

WTF good does it do to have a "protective order" if you yourself don't have a weapon to protect yourself. Don't these people realize that the Police usually can't protect you?

I hope they hang this bastard on the town square, if he's found guilty.
  2. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    Well that certainly worked out well for him, didn't it ? :rolleyes:
  3. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

It seems he is portraying them in their true light rather than a more positive light, doesn't it?

The Koran specifies that non-belivers shall have their fingers and their head cut off. Since no mention is made of her fingers being cut off, I suppose we can conclude that he considered her to be a believer.
  4. muddober

muddober Active Member

Only charged with second degree murder and he cut her head off??? What does one have to do in that state to be charged with first degree murder, use a gun?
  5. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

Perhaps it could be his knife went off accidentally?
  6. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

That may be just a journalist talking, Mud.

The updated universal criminal code in almost all states now does not have murder and manslaughter in degrees; Rather, there is a homocide statute which includes anything from justifiable to premeditated.

I don't recall the finite details since these code changes have occured largely in the years since I left the courtroom in retirement.....
  7. artabr

artabr New Member

8. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Maybe if he used a CAR like Ted did, he too could have gotten away with murder! :eek: :D
  9. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

be it a muslim, jew or a christian what husband hasn't thought of beheading his wife. sorry .......lets include all religions :D
  10. artabr

artabr New Member

I've never had a thought or desire to behead my worst enemy, I've never be married but I'd like to think that I wouldn't have that thought about someone that I once loved.
    You don't see this happening in any other society other than Islam.

Art
  11. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

not a big fan of the muslims but lets be honest husbands have been killing wifes since the begining of time. ok maybe not be-heading them but other ways like shooting ,stabbing,running over , beating etc....
  12. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    These people are stuck in the 6th century. They treat women as chattel and possessions. I keep wanting to find some "good" in them, but their actions always seem to show them in a less than positive light. TJ
  13. artabr

artabr New Member

I'll give you that. But it takes a pretty sick society to use beheading as a form of punishment.
    We're are talking in different context I believe. Yeah, There are people other than Muslims that do this, but I would think that you'll find them to be a pretty disturbed individual.
    In Islam this is the perscribed punishment for certain crimes, like being non-muslim for example.

Art
  14. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I wonder what she or he did to come to this? I bet he was cheating on her and she found out and wanted the divorce. He couldn't have that because aaaaaawwwwwww gee who the **** knows. Maybe she was cheating on him and aaaaaawwwwwww geee who the ****knows. He couldn't have that eigther. He would probably be looked down upon by some aaaaawwwww who the **** knows. So aaaawwww he had to cut her head off!!!!!
    "the horror...... the horror......"
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  15. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

totally agree disturbed doesn't say enough but it's the act that makes it soooo wrong i think the fact they are muslims and kill their wifes is another story all together. all cultures "kill" but yes these sick bastards are stuck in the middle ages.