Pending Iowa Gun Bill

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by herb41, Feb 25, 2010.

1. herb41

herb41 New Member

They are at it again... as written if a boy/gal or other matches have a spat BUT no physical stuff one of the parties can tell law enforcement they are afraid the other may have a gun. GUESS WHAT? Gun(s) get picked up until the ALL CLEAR is sounded. :(
  2. wpage

wpage Active Member

That sounds bad. Start writing emailing and calling your reps to hold it back...
  3. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Whatever happened to the right to keep and bear arms? The gun dealers don't have to sell to anyone they don't want to, but the government has got NO right in taking someone's weapons away. I would be bringing a lawsuit if they suddenly came and took mine because someone was "afraid" I "might" have a gun.
  4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Thank Sen. Lautenberg for establishing the precedent with one of those midnight and no one present votes that these people use from time to time.