Pennsylvania Castle Doctrine Vetoed

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Inthewind1976, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Inthewind1976

Inthewind1976 Member

2. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

what a moron, but it's typical dem thinking...
  3. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I was suprised to see that a Democrat was wanting the Doctrine to go through. It is a shame that these states are more for the Criminals than for the Homeowners. and the fact the the Sexofenders get to come in there and not register with the LE community. I guess this is why Crime in Philly is goin absolutly through the roof.
  4. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Active Member

Vote em out! End of problem!
  5. user

user New Member

Northern piedmont of Va. and Middle of Nowhere, We
    I wonder whether the common law of England is part of the law of Pennsylvania, as it is in Virginia. If so, then the common law castle doctrine may already be "good law" in Pa. Semayne's Case, (16O5) 77 Eng. Rep. 194 (K.B.), cited with approval in United States v. Gray, 491 F.3d 138, 145 (4th Cir. 2007).
  6. wyoredot

wyoredot New Member

7. JohnTheCalifornian

JohnTheCalifornian Member

Simple solution? Maybe.

Thats only possible if you have a job lined up, have the funds to move into a new house/apartment. Thats only if you were able to sell your house or get out from the lease you have on the apartment. With the economy the way it is today, thats just about impossible for people to do.

With the reasoning quoted above. If you spent your life moving out of a state because of some policy you did not like, well I'd hate to say it, but you will be moving for the rest of your life. You are not a part of the problem because you chose to stay in a state for ANY reason.