People Will Don 'White Hoods'

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 22WRF, Sep 15, 2009.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Target and Sears are having a White Sale this week!!!!

Congressman Suggests People Will Don 'White Hoods' If Wilson Not Rebuked
    In an obvious reference to the Ku Klux Klan, Rep. Hank Johnson, D-Ga., says that people will put on "white hoods and ride through the countryside" if emerging racist attitudes, which he says were subtly supported by Rep. Joe Wilson, are not rebuked. He said Wilson must be disciplined as an example.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/15/congressman-people-don-white-hoods-wilson-rebuked/
  2. artabr

artabr New Member

I saw this on tv a little while ago and again as I type.
    As far as I'm concerned this a-- clowns first name has just been changed to "Yank Johnson", if you catch my drift.
    Juan Williams is on Fox News whining right now.
    What a bunch of racist jerks. "Everybody hates the black man". :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I do find it fitting that "Yank" is Cynthia McKinney's replacement. :rolleyes:

"Yank's" comment on video. :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UJaeLjCvH4

ARTHUR A BRADY JR. :mad:
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  3. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

I think, having watched the guy, he is a little challenged, if you get my meaning.
    If they cannot rationalize or understand the objection, they will always fall back on tried and true:
    Racism. In this case, reverse racism.
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

This is great! They have absoulty nothing to go after. I say "f" um. If they want to call us racists so what. Doesn't change the fact that the pres is a lier. I say put on the white hood and go to work. f it. end of story.

edit: thought about this some more. If Wilson is a racist for calling the pres a lier and he is going to get rebucked after apoligising i do think Wilson should go to work in a hood.

Now here is the real issue. Were the hoods of the kkk all white? I believe so. I will have to do some reasearch on it. Regardless, I feel that in todays modern age we should have some thing more than just a silly white hood. Don't you think a stripe of some sort would be in order? Maybe a pastel color? You know to represent the softer gentler nation that we are. After all we have evolved.
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Ya know, it's getting to the point where folks may soon very well start donning cloaks. Seems like people of color just can't let it go. Folks of non-color (is that even a term) got over it a long time ago. And there sick and tired of the excuse (race card) being thrown out there.

Keep it up all you racists. If you want racism that badly, you'll surely get it.
    And it will be your own doing.

Anyone that disagrees with a person of color is now officially a racist.

Game on. Reap what you sow.
    Bring it on you bigots.

I judge a person much as MLK would have liked.
    You Mr. Johnson, give your race a bad name. The longer you play the card instead of truly helping, the worse it will get. It's YOUR fault.:mad:
  6. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

7. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Can I get racing stripes on mine, please?

Pops
  8. dge479

dge479 New Member

Rep Hank Jackass really understands and repects his constitiency. What a dork!
  9. MAGNUM44

MAGNUM44 New Member

That guy cannot even talk right fine example of a politician
  10. artabr

artabr New Member

Amen, Bob.

Dr. King must be spinning in his grave at what these people are doing to a cause that he gave his life for. :(
    Idiots. :mad:

Art
  11. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

I dont know no Don

and my hood is rusty, just like the rest of the pickup
  12. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

I get so mad when I read **** like this that sometimes I have to laugh. This was one of those times. My brain played out a quick scenario.

If they really want to picture us with hoods on, maybe with a Kenyan flag on it, what are they going to do when we do? We’ll just call it national hood day set on;;;; oh Constitution Day.

Holy crap, THAT would start the bullets flying. This is what I don’t understand, liberals are mostly disarmed right? WHAT ARE THEY THINKING????? Are they really that stupid?
  13. artabr

artabr New Member

To answer your last question. Yes. :rolleyes: :)

Art
  14. delta13soultaker

delta13soultaker New Member

I believe that as America is learning that it can't disagree with some people without being called racists, we will no longer elect races of people we can't disagree with.

It took most of the 20th Century to get the level of racial equality we have come to know.

By the end of the first decade of the 21st Century, the liberals will have thrown it away.
  15. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

Yesterday I washed and did some repairs on my WHITE winter jacket and pants for Coyote hunting this winter. Uh oh...there is a hood on the jacket.

Am I a racist if I wear it?

There is without a doubt racism in this country, no dought about that. But it comes from the ones that are always playing the race card. I learned a long time ago that you can NOT judge a book by it's cover and I think I am not alone.

The BLACK CAUCUS.
    The United BLACK College Fund.
    BET (Black Entertainment Television)
    NOBLE (National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives )
    NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People )
    Black Panther Party

Just to name a few of the hundreds.

Now replace the word BLACK with WHITE. Are there any?

NO.

Who are the racist in this country?

What will playing the race card do for them in this case? It will just make things worse....and that is exactly what some blacks want.

I'm sick of it!