People Will Don 'White Hoods'

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 22WRF, Sep 15, 2009.

1. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    Remember...

Attached Files:

2. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

Not worried...I'm sure that I'm on all of the lists. :D
  3. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Check with Sen. Robert C. Byrd. He used to be a Grand Klegal of the Klan. In my old neighborhood, the ninja hoods were black or navy and would even be worn in the heat of summer but I never saw them on whites. Were they racists? Just wondering. Hey Art, do you get that over on Hopkins St.? Man I miss those Chili hot dogs on french bread from Viatars. Don't go after dark though.
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  4. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Racists? You mean like the home boys.
  5. kingchip

kingchip New Member

Wouldn't it be sad if you missed a list or two?
  6. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

That feller in the video looks a little spooked or doped or something. Get off your high horse pal we aint gonna take OBAMA's screwin bet over with a smile.
  7. artabr

artabr New Member

I usally have a 1911 sitting on my lap when I pass down Hopkins St. day or night.
    Viators has some killer hot dogs, but Freez-O on Center St. uses a much better chill on theirs. Plus you don't have to get out of your car Cocked & Locked to pick up your order. The only thing bad is they don't use the french bread buns like Viators. ;) :D

Art
  8. 40CalJoe

40CalJoe New Member

I never cease to be amzed at the absolute disgust that comes out of the mouths of liberals when you get them cornered. When all else fails, just use the race card as a deflector. That tact has been way overplayed by the originators of that strategy, Al and Jesse. Continued use of that defense will back fire on them.
  9. 45nut

45nut Active Member

One more thought, I already have a white hood :eek: :D

This crap is the only reason Al and Jesse are able to make a living. THEY are the racists pure and simple. Feeding the inner city inhabitants the same BS that the white man is keeping him down, when in fact it is the fanatical Negro leaders in concert with the DNC and the unions to keep the Negro race entwined in the grasp of Government Entitlements.

And to think the Negro race thinks the DNC is helping them, when in fact they are enslaving them in much nastier chains. :mad:
  10. artabr

artabr New Member

This came to me today via an e-mail from a former TFF member. I'm guessing a few others received it as well. Thanks to the sender. ;) :D

"Dear Liberals,
    Please be advised that your Race Card account has been closed. This decision was based on your account history of excessive over-limit spending. Please destroy your card immediately as it will no longer be honored.
    Sincerely,
    The American People"

Art
  11. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Yea and they are gona say it to. "We are watching you" There is a flip side to that coin. Remember this when you know your right you must open your mouth. I believe God wants you to. Standing up for what is right is also standing up for him.
  12. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

This is just nasty and offensive. ROFL. I am deeply offended and take the most severe umbrage. At least I will when I catch my breath. ROFL.

[​IMG]
  13. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

The amazing paradox here is that some blacks will say the most preposterous things in public then expect people to take them seriously.
  14. artabr

artabr New Member

Is it just me or have y'all noticed the silence of the "Just Us" Brothers, the Reverend's Jesse & Al?
    They sho is quite durn all this commotion. :rolleyes: :cool: :D

Art
  15. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

The one thing that all the "enslaved" seem to forget is that it was their own people in africa that were defeating other tribes and selling them to the Dutch and Portuguese slave traders. I haven't seen the rappin' revs, jesse and al, bring that up for some reason.