Perfect Polishshooter Rifle

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by Pistolenschutze, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Those of you who know Polishshooter are undoubtedly aware that in recent weeks he has been experiencing a severe and debilitating case of what the psychologists might term "multiple milsurprifleality syndrome," a destabilizing condition that is usually brought on by a desire to own and shoot two types of military surplus rifles simultaneously. In an effort to help our most valued comrade here on the Curio and Relics Forum, the brilliant and compassionate firearms engineers at TFF have designed the perfect solution: The Mosin-Nagant No. 4 MK I, Enfield 91/30 battle rifle. Here are its basic specifications:

Caliber: 7.62x54R (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays); .303 British (Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays). On Sundays it may be fired with 8mm Mauser ammo, but we do not expect this option will be often utilized.

Magazine capacity: 5 (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays); 10 (Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays).

Accessories: A 20 oz. ball-peen hammer and cheap vodka (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays); multiple extra springs, Bombey gin and tonic with lime twist (Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays). On Sundays it comes with stolen French wine.

Trigger safety device: Only operable on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

Sights: rudimentary at best, but adjustable in arshins (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays), yards (Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays), or in meters (Sundays).

We sincerely hope that this new device will assist our brave but struggling comrade in his courageous endeavor to recover from this serious and debilitating condition. A picture of the Mosin-Nagant No. 4 MK I, Enfield 91/30 battle rifle appears below. :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2008
  2. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

hope he recovers quickly, hate to see someone suffer.
  3. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Hell man where can I get one of those Pistol
  4. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

Are you sure it's CRFFL eligible though?:cool:

Heck, give me the ten round detachable mag, and the Enfield SAFETY on the Mosin and I'd be in hog HEAVEN.....;) :p

HOW did you make that picture?????:confused:

And OBTW, I actually only collect and shoot rifles and cartridges that actually WON a war or two.....:cool:
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2006
  5. southernshooter

Finally after years I have created something for the Glockies with a little 1911 love in em and for the 1911 lovers with some Glockie in em OTHER MODELS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
    Half Glock 17 half Colt 80 1911:p :D
    The new never seen before GLOCK 80

Attached Files:

6. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

Gosh, what a waste of a good top end...I never knew ANYBODY could make an UGLY 1911.....:cool:

Kinda like taking an old picture of Raquel Welch and showing how she would look after breast reduction and 100 extra pounds on her butt...it's got bumps and bulges in ALL the wrong places...;)
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2006
  7. Beautiful pistol, Southern. I've always figured someday Glock would come out with a 1911 pattern pistol that won't weigh 50 lbs, won't take 20 minutes to remove all the safeties, and won't cost twice the price of the pistol in add-ons just to get it to shoot more or less downrange. You may have found the answer! :D

You mean you don't believe it's an unaltered photograph, Polish???? :D ;) I hear BATF&E has already approved it as a Curio and Relic. ;) Actually, making the photo was easy. I just printed out a picture of a Mosin 91/30 and a picture of an Enfield from SOG's website--both were to the same scale--cut and taped together the parts I wanted, then scanned the result as a JPEG. :D
  8. southernshooter

You can also take to picture on your comp. already and play around alittle with Ms Paint
  9. RussianRifle

RussianRifle New Member

Pistolenschutze -- everyone knows that is a picture of a 91/30 that was "Britted". Plenty were "Finned", but very few were "Britted". Not common but very functional, if you can keep track of what day it is.

Southernshooter -- Be careful. You can play around with Ms Paint only so long before Mr. Paint finds out!
  10. southernshooter

:D