Personal & L.E.O. S. M. G.

Discussion in 'NFA Firearms & Related Items' started by Tom Reynolds, Aug 8, 2003.

1. Tom Reynolds

Tom Reynolds New Member

To those who have aready answered this on another site, Please, don't take offence. This is for all the chalk & all the marbales & I do not want to share a suite with some one who has ideals of us starting a family! I just received my class II S.O. T. To Build or convert a semi auto into a full auto for L.E.O. ,Where do I start? What I had in mind was to build or convert, then invite the local depts. to come out for a demo. Next To conver one, AR-15 to start , for personal business, to rent to members of the range ? I hope this is clear enough for you to give answer. A

fter several calls to A. T. F. I've oop for you guy's. Tom Reynolds
  2. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

Hello Tom Reynolds and welcome to The Firearms Forum. I'm not able to answer your question, however we have some that may.

Please, take the opportunity to post any place you wish.

Question of the day:
  3. skiingfool1974

skiingfool1974 New Member

Welcome to TFF Tom. Someone should be around shortly who will be able to answer your questions.

Best of luck,

Evan
  4. Admin

Admin Active Member Staff Member

C-3 I can help you with however, I'm a bit rusty these
    days with C-2.

Therefore, I suggest that you go to the NFA discussion
    forum of the following site where you should get an indepth
    and detailed answer to any C-2 questions.

Link: http://www.subguns.com/

Tac
  5. SOT_II

SOT_II New Member

Where do you start as in what do you do technically or where do you start as in the process of doing it?

I would buy a select fire trigger control group, a full auto bolt and carrier. order up or build the jig for the drilling and drill up my lower, drop in the parts, test it for go no go and work on timing it.

As to What should you do business wise, maybe just send out letters introducing your company to the local departments.

Note, although it is done by many renting of post samples really isn't specifically allowed by law...not saying, I'm just saying - ya know.

If you need some sample letters, you can grab some off my website.

http://www.cqbarms.com

Feel free to use them and don't forget to change the name.
  6. Warhol

Warhol New Member

Bowers makes an excellent jig.