PETA story...............................

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by artabr, Jan 11, 2010.

1. artabr

artabr New Member

I doubt that this is true, but..............
    it is pretty funny.

I can't find any news links and the Johnstown rally is in the summer.

Three Reported Missing After Animal Rights Activists Take "War on Leather" to Motorcycle Gang Rally.

Pennsylvania - ~Three Reported Missing After Animal Rights Activists Take "War on Leather" to Motorcycle Gang Rally.~

Johnstown, PA: Local and state police scoured the hills outside rural Johnstown, Pennsylvania, after reports of three animal rights activists going missing after attempting to protest the wearing of leather at a large motorcycle gang rally this weekend. Two others, previously reported missing, were discovered by fast food workers "duct taped inside several fast food restaurant dumpsters," according to police officials.

"Something just went wrong," said a still visibly shaken organizer of the protest. "Something just went horribly, horribly, wrong."

The organizer said a group of concerned animal rights activist groups, "growing tired of throwing fake blood and shouting profanities at older women wearing leather or fur coats," decided to protest the annual motorcycle club event "in a hope to show them our outrage at their wanton use of leather in their clothing and motor bike seats." "In fact," said the organizer. "Motorcycle gangs are one of the biggest abusers of wearing leather, and we decided it was high time that we let them know that we disagree with them using it... Ergo, they should stop."

According to witnesses, protesters arrived at the event in a vintage 1960's era Volkswagen van and began to pelt the gang members with balloons filled with red colored water, simulating blood, and shouting "you're murderers" to passers by. This, evidently, is when the brouhaha began.

"They peed on me!!!" charged one activist. "They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me 'La Trene', and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!"

"I... I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket. And, he... he didn't even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, 'You can't prove that.' Next thing I know is he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and not left me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman."

Still others claimed they were forced to eat hamburgers and hot dogs under duress. Those who resisted were allegedly held down while several bikers "farted on their heads."

Police officials declined comments on any leads or arrests due to the ongoing nature of the investigation, however, organizers for the motorcycle club rally expressed "surprise" at the allegations.

"That's preposterous," said on high ranking member of the biker organizing committee. "We were having a party, and these people showed up and were very rude to us. They threw things at us, called us names, and tried to ruin the entire event. So, what did we do? We invited them to the party! What could be more friendly than that? You know, just because we are all members of motorcycle clubs does not mean we do not care about inclusiveness. Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for them to be saying such nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel welcome."

When confronted with the allegations of force feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and 'farting on their heads,' the organizer declined to comment in detail. "That's just our secret handshake," assured the organizer.

Art
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  2. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

That would have been something to see.
  3. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

"La Trene"

[​IMG]
  4. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Agreed, arta. Just far-fetched enough to be false. If they'd toned it down a bit . . . .
  5. mcw120566

mcw120566 New Member

Im Proud to be a PETA member..........

People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals........
  6. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Now that is a video I would watch on YouTube.
  7. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

This will wind up in the Pump house before dusk! ;)

:D LMAO!! :D Thanks Art!

SR :D
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I dunno. I could see it happen. True or not at lease we got some good ideas.
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  9. artabr

artabr New Member

That's the thing. I could very well see this happening.
    It's just the wrong time of the year for a rally. ;) :D

Art
  10. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

hehehehe....

That's funny:D:D:D
  11. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I tend to believe it.

I knew a deputy who lived in Peoria, IL, when the Outlaw Mototcycle gang held a rally there about 40 years ago.
    The Sheriff met these guys and told them that he did NOT want any trouble, nor did he want to interfere with their fun. He told them that a large section of riverfront on the East bank of the Illinois river was cordoned off for their exclusive use; as long as they restricted their activity to that area, he did not care what the heck they did -
    Things went fine for a while, then a college boy from Bradley on a new Honda showed up wanting access to their area. The deputies at the road block tried to talk him out of it, but he insisted that these were "My People!" so they let him in.
    Twenty minutes later, he showed up back at the roadblock looking the worse for wear, on foot, and wanted them to go down and arrest the guys who had assaulted him.
    They declined.
    They said the flames and smoke from his burning Honda lasted for less than an hour.
    No charges were ever filed -
    I often wonder how he reported the incident to his insurance company - - -
  12. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark

I've spent a lot of time there myself.....:D

Fer you non-military types...:rolleyes:... that's the place

R lee Ermy got kilt in the movie FMJ.... :D