Petition to require voter ID

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by hstout1143, Nov 12, 2012.

1. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

2. 1 Eyed Jack

1 Eyed Jack New Member

Done, account created and petitioned signed, I was #4,

I'm willing to give the gubmint my email address for a worthy cause, this is way over due, try getting into one of Worf Obama's dinner parties without showing ID...yea right.
  3. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

Thanks 1 Eye. This is the most important thing to me. Get it and we can stop 90% of voter fraud.
  4. 1 Eyed Jack

1 Eyed Jack New Member

It's all BS, I went for an interview 2 weeks ago for a job with the state, have to show govt/state issued pic ID, and sign in/out, just to get into the building for the interview, but you don't hear anybody crying about dis-enfranchising those who don't have the means(or gumshin)to get a pic ID, and it's keeping them from getting a job because they can't get an interview, because they don't have an ID...hmmmm, maybe nobody's crying because the downtrodden, dis-enfranchised, simply don't want to have an ID, because then they could get an interview, which might lead to a job.....heaven forbid, lawdy lawdy!!

They sure want to vote though, don't they.

And in many cases over 100% turnout, I must have been asleep in math class in the '60's, I was/am completely unaware that was possible, especially when the national voter turnout was what? somewhere in the mid 40% or something like that? I MUST have been asleep during math class on a regular basis.
  5. bamajvc

bamajvc New Member

Glad some other people took the time to make there own petitions, and voice their opinion. On this issue however I can not sign. Not because I don't believe voter id is the right thing. I fall on the states rights issues of this. I also suggest you start a petition in your state. The supreme court has ruled on this case that it is legal for states to impose voter id laws because it bears no more of a burden to get a free id than it does to go vote. Several states already have the voter id laws.
  6. Clipper

Clipper Active Member

Sad to say, the Holder Justice Dept (say democrat) will not allow Voter ID...Texas passed it into law a couple of years back, and was taken to the woodshed by the Holder Cabal for doing it. How are Democrats gonna win if they can't cheat?
  7. bamajvc

bamajvc New Member

texas will win it in court most likely since the supreme court has already ruled on the legality of ids. I do believe the states that have voter ids now have free state issued ids where texas would have charged for them.
  8. Clipper

Clipper Active Member

ID's were also free for the indigent in Texas, Holder managed to squeeze Texas and we didn't have Voter ID for this election. Wonder how that area in Florida with 173,000 elegible voters can tally 241,000 with a straight face!
  9. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

still trying to figure out how you need an id to get food stamps, booze, cigs, but not to vote? As for st lucie county, I've dealt with the government mindset there. In 2009, the county was given $6mil from the gov just for low income housing. for one year. they wanted ten mil.The game plan was to buy 5000 foreclosed homes in Port St Lucie alone for low life, er income families. a free freakin house? form the gov? no brainer which way that vote was going
  10. vaskeet

vaskeet New Member

signed #10 Randy