Petraeus Quits!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jbmid1, Nov 9, 2012.

1. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

2. Jim K

Jim K New Member

And reportedly Hillary is next to be "thrown under the bus." I wonder what the story will be on her. I guess it's better than the method used in some countries of giving the person out of favor a gun with one cartridge.

Jim
  3. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Hillary has already said she is not staying. What is happening is that these folks are jumping the sinking Benghazi ship. If they are no longer working for the Obama presidency they they are not required to follow orders from him. When they testify, and testify they will have to do, they can do so without a threat over their heads.

Obozo already fired a general and an admiral because they were ready to help the guys in Benghazi.

Obozo is in for trouble. The House can independently launch it's own investigation and the House is Republican controlled. The Senate will have to investigate also but it is Democrat controlled so, anything watered down out of the Senate won't have much bearing on what the House does.

One nice and happy thought for you all is that Hillary can now NEVER become President. Benghazi will stay with her as a ball and chain around her ankle for the rest of her life.
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  4. 1 Eyed Jack

1 Eyed Jack New Member

Unfortunately no, they don't have to testify after quitting, or being "released", the good General has already said that he has elected not to participate in any further proceedings, he/they can be summoned/subpoenaed, but as I mentioned in another thread, he/they will just plead ignorance, I mean the 5th,
  5. RYANINMICHIGAN

RYANINMICHIGAN New Member

His timing is incredible. I bet he would not have quit if the election went the other way.
  6. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

so what if these people quitting are positioning themselves for positions with the UN? & the "world government"?

thoughts that make you go HMMMMM....
  7. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I guess they made him an offer he couldn't refuse
  8. Twicepop

Twicepop Well-Known Member

I heard this while driveing back from the north-east early this morning. In addition to Petraeus, Hillery announced her leaving. Leon Panetta is also going and they said that Eric Holder is looking at jail time for all of his mis-involvements in BHO backfired schemes. Sounds like godd ship Obama has sprung a big leak. If he goes down then we get stuck with Shecky Biden as leader and bufoon, it just keeps getting better.
  9. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Don't worry, I'm sure Biden will pardon everybody.
  10. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

i'd personally love to see holder get jail time and be held fully accountable.. and then start with the rest of team evil..
  11. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

I'd love to see it too.
  12. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

The F.B.I. wasn't just nosing around for s#*!$ and giggles, they were ordered to find dirt on Petraeus. He didn't just decide to resign, he was forced out. No one can convince me otherwise. How long before people understand what an ego-maniacal tyrant they have put in office? I tell you this guy is pure evil.
  13. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member

In order to win a battle the enemy will often sacrafice their fools.
  14. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

In addition to the Benghazi disaster, supplies of arms to various Arab Spring groups the State Dept. had been cheer-leading will probably make Fast & Furious pale by comparison. So Petraeus is out, Acting DCI Morell will probably be testifying in his place, and Hillary can't be there because of scheduling conflicts. Interesting that those with knowledge central to the inquiry won't be available. What's his name is probably wishing this would all just fade away. I don't think that's going to happen.